Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

A special thank you to @Paulie for helping me out to aquire this.

Oh my WORD! That's simply stunning! Rolls Royce! I won't ask how much you paid for it because if you need to know how much it costs you can't afford it! That's the only Variant in Africa as far as I know! :rock:

Oh my WORD! That's simply stunning! Rolls Royce! I won't ask how much you paid for it because if you need to know how much it costs you can't afford it! That's the only Variant in Africa as far as I know! :rock:

I have another customer who has one aswell he is not a forum member though (As much as I have tried) It is an amazing device

A special thank you to @Paulie for helping me out to aquire this.

Thanks bud. I appreciate it a lot!

afa54faf42f24cb37fdf21165568dd8b.jpg
is that a real one?

I was also looking for one. If I'm not mistaking the price will work out to be R7032 excluding shipping.

Very nice mod but is it worth all that bucks??
Where are you getting this discount from?:giggle: On UKecigs its 599 pounds which is around R10 800. Add shipping and customs looking at over R12k easy.

Okay eciggity had stock over December time but there is no more but can get it at vapor source for $699 =R8192
I think they had the clone bro, pretty sure they sent one to twisted420 to review.

My bad, he had a clone for around $200 from chief city vapor. That is quite 'cheap' for R8200, eciggity don't ship to SA to I guess getting it here from there will cost a lot more. Just craziness, good on you @Zodd
I got stuff from them via myus and shipment cost around R1500

Tnks @Rob Fisher for this! I haven't had REO Mail in ages and am super excited for this! New REO SL with new 510!

Paulie1.jpg Paulie2.jpg

Edit: Pictures turned the right way up by Rob. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back