Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I think @Matthee wants to tel us Reos are the Rolls Royce of vape gear with his new avatar ;). Just when I post it he comes with the answer!

@Rob Fisher you can open shop now - I think if you do a stock take, you should have a bigger inventory than most local vape shops.

i think rob has confused vape stuff with pokemon. you don't really need to get them all :p
but seriously, when do we get to come visit and try all the toys? :)
speaking of, vapemail !
0418d24e-6a47-47c0-a899-bceb82845830_zpsef5c1233.jpg~original.jpg

@Rob Fisher you can open shop now - I think if you do a stock take, you should have a bigger inventory than most local vape shops.

I have been so tempted to get into the business and then the feeling passes... I tend to give away to stinkies or sell to new vapers so the stock levels remain at manageable levels. :p

The SID arrived this morning and an iClear 30B and one eGo-C Twist was sold this morning... :D

nice one rob :)
haven't applied pliers to the tube yet, will wait till my mate gets home can i can bum a pair of plumbers pliers, or as i know them, easy coke bottle opening pliers

Delivery Number 3... Had to fetch this one at the Post Office... so it's official... I prefer door to door!

Vape 020.JPG

Contents... 3 Arcrylic Stands, Car USB Charger for my Apple, Two lanyards, 2 different type of e-cig stands.

This was just a test to see if FastTech works...

Vape 022.JPG

The little metal stand works quite well... Lanyard also works but doubt I'll use it... Little rubber stand work well too..

Vape 024.JPG

This was the item I was hoping was a win... because I bought three and this was the smallest one! Epic fail! The only thing that fits in it properly are my 18650's! :rolleyes:

Vape 026.JPG

So FastTech does work and the stuff does eventually arrive even if you have to go old school and drive to the Post Office...

But parcel number 3 today has to be classed as an Epic Fail... but I do like my little metal eGo Battery holder and car charger for my iPhone. :D

Parcel number 4 looks like it will only come tomorrow because e-ciggies are not as jacked up as Vape King who both got an order at the same time on Friday... Vape King was delivered this morning and I guess e-Ciggie only packed the parcel today. :oops:

Oh well that makes 2 parcels for tomorrow! :D

Any
Parcel number 4 looks like it will only come tomorrow because e-ciggies are not as jacked up as Vape King who both got an order at the same time on Friday... Vape King was delivered this morning and I guess e-Ciggie only packed the parcel today. :oops:

Oh well that makes 2 parcels for tomorrow! :D

Did you have to pay any import costs ?

With FastTech they added on duty at the time. Just paid vat and documentation if R26 at PO.

Sent from my Nautilus filled with VM Menthol Ice.

Nice vapemail reporting @Rob Fisher !
So nice to read what others have bought. Glad all your parcels arrived
Enjoy the stuff and do tell us what you think about the SID and the iCear 30B when youve had a chance to use them for a while

wow rob you are worse then what I was lol. as long as you off the stinkies

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back