Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

yes, the RM3 dual coils are so small I had to get it. :rofl:
You will just love that RM2 atty. Got one on my Mini for my menthols, and wow it Rocks. On the RM2 thread there is some useful information regarding coil builds. Now you must find another Reo for the RM3??

Ok. So mister courier came and dropped this if. First coil ever with some jap cotton wicking. .

Attachments

• 20160109_000734.jpg
    20160109_000734.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 66
Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Joytech Cuboid! Now this is a 200 watt device that is simple to use, is nice and small, has dual 18650's and looks and works like a dream! Initial impression is this is a chicken dinner of note!
VapeMailJan 004.JPG VapeMailJan 007.JPG VapeMailJan 009.JPG VapeMailJan 015.JPG

Vape Sale at Sir Vape Baby! :rock:

Couple of tanks and drippers that had to be bought due to the price!
VapeMailJan 011.JPG VapeMailJan 013.JPG VapeMailJan 014.JPG VapeMailJan 016.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Joytech Cuboid! Now this is a 200 watt device that is simple to use, is nice and small, has dual 18650's and looks and works like a dream! Initial impression is this is a chicken dinner of note!
I concur wholeheartedly on the face of it! And one might even display the puff counter to satisfy @Silver :p

Last edited:
I am so jelly about the mod! But you have made it easier I want a black one now :p

Nice one uncle @Rob Fisher !!!! I am torn between the reo and the cuboid. The Cuboid is calling me for an easy carry device though.
What do you think of the morph tank? That thing looks amazing and the Billow was brilliant! The Cubis is still asking to be bought just for the something different factor. Will see about those coils first though...

Nice one uncle @Rob Fisher !!!! I am torn between the reo and the cuboid. The Cuboid is calling me for an easy carry device though.
What do you think of the morph tank? That thing looks amazing and the Billow was brilliant! The Cubis is still asking to be bought just for the something different factor. Will see about those coils first though...

The Morph Tank I wouldn't recommend... it's a great idea because it comes with three different setups so you can use up some of the old coils from previous tanks... but having tested it today it has given me a few "Check Atty" faults so this one has a big black X next to it's name.

I think the Cubis tank is gonna be a winner... will tell you on Tuesday when mine arrives.

The Cuboid is a winner... well it's only a few hours old but already I think this is an awesome device. And value for money hard to beat.

Very difficult to compare a Cubis to a REO because they are completely different... if I could only have one device it would be a REO... and while my favorite Regulated Mod was my Snow Wolf it's a bit too heavy for an all day carry device and the Cuboid seem perfect! I am going to be torn next week between the Cubis and my new Snow Wolf 75 that is on it's way!

I am thinking of replacing my vtc mini with the cuboid, makes sense as it is an easy carry device.

Think I need to check in at oupa and play with the reo some more. The whole setup just shouts longevity and the squonk method with dripper is my cup of tea. Tanks are good and getting better by the week but the reo is something else.

The cubis tank I have high hopes for being a good replacement to the subtank. My crius might go up to be replaced by a Griffin just for the bigger deck.

So far this year is starting worse than my December as new things are coming quick!

Maybe I should look at a decent dripper or two to add to the sapor.

On a side note, XXX was brilliant at spice route. My lime party and tropical ice mix won the day however. Enjoying some matador on the sapor with some tulamore dew whiskey now.

Best Saturday of 2016 yet.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

In the crius I use 2ml lime party and 1ml ice. Got a 100ml bottle I am thinking of cleaning to pre- mix with.

I prefer lime party on its own at night but day time this has become my adv of choice.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

VapeMail for me - well not received in the mail but picked up today

Was in the area with my dear mom running a few errands and I said to her lets go visit Lung Candy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452358328.281613.jpg

• The new Wotofo Serpent - single coil RTA - am excited to try this out
  • Two new juices for me - and for my first time ever, buying 6mg juices!! - LOL. It was the strongest available. But my intention is to put them to good use on a higher powered dual build in the Crius.
    • Creamy Lemon Biscuits - I have to try this out because I feel major FOMO - even though I am not really a big fan of those Lemon Cream biscuits, lol
    • Complex Chaos - Yogi Drip - will be my first time trying a Complex Chaos juice - am excited for that.
  • Some Vapors Choice Cotton
  • And a little bonus - a free tank band - when you buy a tank
Shout out to @Maxxis for making my mom and I feel so welcome - and for taking the time to show me the Serpent and one or two other devices - all wicked up for a great demo. Nice thing is he had several juices loaded in several devices, so it was cool to be able to try some of them in some wicked setups!

65c52d97b40e166681523c4498608209.jpg

Some five points e-liquid the milk for me and cinna-delish for @MorneW...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

VapeMail for me - well not received in the mail but picked up today

Was in the area with my dear mom running a few errands and I said to her lets go visit Lung Candy.

View attachment 42782

• The new Wotofo Serpent - single coil RTA - am excited to try this out
  • Two new juices for me - and for my first time ever, buying 6mg juices!! - LOL. It was the strongest available. But my intention is to put them to good use on a higher powered dual build in the Crius.
    • Creamy Lemon Biscuits - I have to try this out because I feel major FOMO - even though I am not really a big fan of those Lemon Cream biscuits, lol
    • Complex Chaos - Yogi Drip - will be my first time trying a Complex Chaos juice - am excited for that.
  • Some Vapors Choice Cotton
  • And a little bonus - a free tank band - when you buy a tank
Shout out to @Maxxis for making my mom and I feel so welcome - and for taking the time to show me the Serpent and one or two other devices - all wicked up for a great demo. Nice thing is he had several juices loaded in several devices, so it was cool to be able to try some of them in some wicked setups!

Nice haul there man :p

They're called helping hands. Most electronics (component) places will keep em

They're called helping hands. Most electronics (component) places will keep em

Thanks for the tip @Mike! Much appreciated.
I did a quick Google search and found a place called Saftec (saftec.co.za) which may be a good place to start looking if anybody else is also interested in getting one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like they can help me with the blown fuse in Fluke as well...two birds, one stone...win!

Hi Ernest. I'm loving the magnifying glass setup. Where could I pick one of those up?

Bid or buy. They've got a whole lot from different suppliers ranging from R80 - R3000.

Bid or buy. They've got a whole lot from different suppliers ranging from R80 - R3000.

Hi Ernest. Thanks a mil for the tip! This is going to make building easier and, more importantly for me, as accurate and precise as possible.

Back