Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Snagged another Origen Little 16 BF, to the consternation of @DoubleD and @Lushen. Sorry guys. Great doing business with you @Tai.

U2Dzuqy.jpg

Awesome vapemail @Andre!!!
Let us know what you think of the Cubis tankl

So Jealous, let us know how it is... Enjoy
Best R490 I have ever spent. The crius is freaken amazing! The flavour on this tank smacks you in the face, also bye bye nic cravings! Thanks also to @Rob Fisher for your "tank wars" thread" and recomending this tank. Now if I could only get craft vapour and milk lab to release 100ml bottles... this tank is super thirsty!

they do look nice on those tanks, maybe i should have added some red.

Rob is very good with that:--P

After seeing them on the tank I thought the same thing :p But the red vape bands are a new thing so no worries :p
Loving the way it directs Tropical Ice vapour into the mouth on the longer tip. A job WELL done @hands !!

After seeing them on the tank I thought the same thing :p But the red vape bands are a new thing so no worries :p
Loving the way it directs Tropical Ice vapour into the mouth on the longer tip. A job WELL done @hands !!
You like the longer tip in your mouth bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big party pack waiting for me at the office today :)

FT order:
Dotmod Petri (not too shabby)
Coil Master (dodgy)
Single 18650 sled (cheap lol)
Battery wraps

And from the Skipper:
Rayon madness :dance::dance: :clap: :rock: :D
Nom de frikken plume #4 :--P
Sacred Metatron :--P
Blends of Distinction Citrus Mint Sorbert :--P
And a "Fancy Tank" as the Skipper described it :rofl: The Gem clone

12400982_10154607960562699_4336629323308782890_n.jpg

Geez I must refrain from taking photos after a long day at work. #dodgyphotos #donojustice #lol #hashtag :wondering: :rofl:

Some Vape Mail today:

For me:
Foggs Famous Sauce - Milky Way
Ijust 2 Tank (For only R180, this things gooois clouds! Pleasantly surprised, screw looks)
OBS Crius (Good deal and impulse buy from @vaporize.co.za last night, gonna build it tonight and see what the fuss is all about. Beautiful tank, she'll sit pretty on top of my VTC Mini)

For the GF:
Gummyberry Juice
Vape Elixer Pink Spot
Sleeve for her recently acquired iStick TC40

2cy1em0.jpg
2cy1em0.jpg

@Andre, the OL16 is definitely an awsome atty,but damn the Nuppin V2 also Rock. I fill my new baby with some Blackbird..... awsomeness.

@Andre let me know what you think of the mod and the aromamizer :D
they do look nice on those tanks, maybe i should have added some red.

Rob is very good with that:--P
I am actually glad you didnt cos now I can see what they will look like on my mod before I place my order :p

Back