Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Ahhhh... it looks like he quickly added the product so he could invoice me... He needs to finish adding the proper description and pricing etc... I will give him a call.
Thanks! Hoping they're a little less than R565 as well, because I'm going to end up buying one no matter the cost, and I'll be in a lot of trouble if I pay that!

EDIT - Actually, looking at this thing it might be well worth that...

Smokescreen... that was just the test order and they are gone... the proper order with the decks etc will only be arriving next week. :(

They are gonna cost around R500 at a guess... they are all hand made.

Ok, so the Itch won. Thanks to Lindsay at Vapeclub for the assistance. Cuboid and Crown in black cos "once you go black you never go back" :wasntme:

Sorry. Pic didn't upload. Post edited.
593273d1315fc3f0537011daafc76b31.jpg

Like mine?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Smokescreen... that was just the test order and they are gone... the proper order with the decks etc will only be arriving next week. :(

They are gonna cost around R500 at a guess... they are all hand made.
Closer on R600, because I will HAVE to get a gold coil as well! :rofl:

;(
Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Managed to nail a few Trinity Caps that arrived in advance of the main order! There are a couple left in stock until the main order arrives... stocks limited... @Sir Vape wouldn't let me take anymore because they wanted to keep some for everyone else. :p

These are completely clear and don't have the black tip.
View attachment 44917

Loaded with Paulie's Pistachio Ice Cream, Vapour Mountain XXX and Foggs Milky Way! :rock:
View attachment 44918

PS: Initial stock sold. Main order arriving next week!

Damnnnnnnn!!!!!! AAAARGH!!.. I want one!;(;(;(

Time to test this Cuboid thing! Some juice from @Mike and also the 500ml bottle I won. Love the Sprite bottle dude!!! Thanks again for the competition and the time and effort to make such a beauty! One of a kind :D
@Rob Fisher - sorry uncle, mine is bigger :D

vm.jpg
vm2.jpg

Ruby roo juices lane Cove are so Its been a while since i have vaped international ejuices that are different and yummy!
2b659b8787035889353ab6699541af3e.jpg

Thanks @theecigstore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My favourite is Alice. That juice just oozes awesomeness

@Rob Fisher I am so glad you got an Evod!

Just one question. Is that the Evod1 or the 2? Yours has a metal drip tip and mine has the plastic. I think you might have the Evod2. If so, I think it's the one with a dual coil not a single.

For the record, I prefer the vape on the single Evod1. Hehe

View attachment 44569
@Silver I might be wrong but I had an evod 2 tank and the single coils worked in them.

@Silver I might be wrong but I had an evod 2 tank and the single coils worked in them.

Ah ok - you might be right

All I know is that I tried one of the dual coil Evods a while back and didnt like it - was too airy - lol
That was when I was an exclusive MTL vaper.
You know, it had that draw that was too loose to be a good MTL but I suppose way too restrictive to do a good direct lung hit.

I prefer the tight draw on the original version V1 - and the all plastic tank and tip - I am convinced it does something great for the sourness in certain fruity juices. Could also be the silica wick.

uploadfromtaptalk1454610346199.jpg
Some flavors arrived today from MMM. 2 lime part and 1 Berry nade! Still waiting for 2 more deliveries! Cannot waif

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You need to take the little silicon chimney seal off a spare coil and add it to the one you're going to use in the evod2/Evod Glass, then it fits perfectly and vapes much better than the standard dual coils.

uploadfromtaptalk1454611951077.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1454611925709.jpg

Update on my last message! All my parcels arrived and now I'm excited! Time to start up the mini volt

You got mail......Thanks Juicy Joes for great packaging and free sample and Cartel for speedy delivery. Time for some flavor chasing

DSC_0167.JPG

Nice! I must try that Berry Nade. Did you tell @Mike you're also a mad Man United supporter? You missed out on the 'special discount' then. :p:D
No I didn't actually! Slipped my mind! But will let him know soon enough... haha

So @Nimatek gave me my cuboid....
faa576fa6aeaab7f26a82cca06dc8ad5.jpg

And then we made these beauties...
9915fbe122ba078959c662b61cb6a016.jpg

5 wraps in the aromamizer and OMG my The Milk is even more addictive

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys. So I am using Tesiyi batteries and as a total noob put them in my Cuboid. Oviaaas they got stuck. Managed to get them out but damaged the outer wrapping and had to remove it. Now they are left with the 1st layer of white wrapping, they now fit fine but is it safe to use them like this?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back