Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Not officially vape mail as I bought this yesterday from local vendor (Carlisle, England). Artery Nugget stealth mod, 50W with TC (not that I ever use TC). I must stop going to the pub before visiting my local store, I never get out without a new purchase, I only went there to get a couple of bottles of liquid.
Stunning....do not think not going to the pub would have helped in this case!

00bf19a508ef8b5252218f59f3003e08.jpg

Well went to the doc for an eye checkup this morning and took the day off from work..so had to stop by Vape cartel and pick up this Petri cloudcap (after seeing Sir @Rob Fisher getting one) and a pack of wire! always feel so welcomed at Vape Cartel!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

00bf19a508ef8b5252218f59f3003e08.jpg

Well went to the doc for an eye checkup this morning and took the day off from work..so had to stop by Vape cartel and pick up this Petri cloudcap (after seeing Sir @Rob Fisher getting one) and a pack of wire! always feel so welcomed at Vape Cartel!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nice one bud.
Maybe you can help me out bud. The Petri is made by dotmod.
But why does it say bot mod on there products?
Food for thought.

On the petri the logo says botmod :-D
I think you have a fake hahahaha
Only joking they all say botmod

Im just gonna sit here now and feel sorry for myself after that :-D
That logo was doing ninja shyt on my eyes

Vape Mail from @SAVapeGear Ordered this morning, and my new setup just arrived! Excellent service as always!

PS: Please do not use this tank on a Noisy Cricket, and always vape responsibly.

Photo 2016-07-05, 3 36 32 PM.jpg

@Rob Fisher Sorry If this has already been asked before. Is there any airlock issues with the .6Ccell. I was running the the .9 in my melo III 4ml and airlock issues has been a pain

@Rob Fisher Sorry If this has already been asked before. Is there any airlock issues with the .6Ccell. I was running the the .9 in my melo III 4ml and airlock issues has been a pain

It has been asked before but always happy to answer again @OhmzRaw... I have been testing 2 x 4ml tanks with the new 0.6 cCell and so far so good... but I still need to test some more because initially I never had a problem with the 4ml tank... but so far it certainly seems to solve the airlock problem.

Slow Fasttech Vape Mail Baby!

More Smowell Kanger Sub Tank certamic coils (too little too late) replacement glass for I have no friggin idea and a Star Wars Key Ring.
FTVMail 002.JPG

And then a big surprise from Fasttech in the same parcel and that's the D Box 75W https://www.fasttech.com/p/4583200
Landed cost around the R850 mark... and it appears to have YiHi 75W chip (well one that appears identical to it) and the finish is pretty damn good. It also came with a matching drip tip but I'm not a fan of the small drip tips... but this is probably the best buy I have ever gotten from Fasttech... whether it will last remains to be seen and the YiHi (if it is an authentic) is a little slower to respond than I'm used to but it seems to work just fine and has all the features I have on my SX Mini.
FTVMail 012.JPG FTVMail 013.JPG FTVMail 014.JPG FTVMail 015.JPG

And then a big surprise from Fasttech in the same parcel and that's the D Box 75W https://www.fasttech.com/p/4583200
Landed cost around the R850 mark... and it appears to have YiHi 75W chip (well one that appears identical to it) and the finish is pretty damn good. It also came with a matching drip tip but I'm not a fan of the small drip tips... but this is probably the best buy I have ever gotten from Fasttech... whether it will last remains to be seen and the YiHi (if it is an authentic) is a little slower to respond than I'm used to but it seems to work just fine and has all the features I have on my SX Mini.
View attachment 60019 View attachment 60020 View attachment 60021 View attachment 60022

that is a sexy mod!! hope it lasts because it looks epic.

View attachment 60019 View attachment 60020 View attachment 60021 View attachment 60022
OOOh!!! Is that made from wood?

And a Boba Fett keyring is totally wicked, well played Darth Fisher.

Back