Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail just makes Mondays so much better:ARMS1:IMG_20161128_103518.jpgHadaly RDA by Psyclone and the acrylic frosted top cap from @Sir Vape, will be rocking it with my drip tip from @hands, me thinks my OL16 shall be up on sale soon as this will be residing permanently on my P67. I love the OL16 but think the Hadaly is better suited for my style of building and vaping. IMG_20161126_101331.jpgP67 standing proud with the OL16

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

The new Twisp Clearo 2 and the Twisp ION! Two to test and two to give away on my YouTube Channel!
View attachment 76828

@Rob Fisher
Pick me pick me pick me for the Twisp Clearo 2
I have a fondness for the Clearo 1 which got me off stinkies
I have to have the 2nd version for nostalgia sake!!

Did I say pick me!
hehe

Vape mail just makes Mondays so much better:ARMS1:View attachment 76825Hadaly RDA by Psyclone and the acrylic frosted top cap from @Sir Vape, will be rocking it with my drip tip from @hands, me thinks my OL16 shall be up on sale soon as this will be residing permanently on my P67. I love the OL16 but think the Hadaly is better suited for my style of building and vaping. View attachment 76829P67 standing proud with the OL16

That P67/OL16 looks gorgeous @Moey_Ismail

By the way, is the new Hadaly bottom feedable?

That P67/OL16 looks gorgeous @Moey_Ismail

By the way, is the new Hadaly bottom feedable?
@Silver it comes packaged with the bottom feed pin, I really really had a tough time getting good flavor out of the OL16 and finally I succeeded but the Hadaly is super easy to build on and can take some serious fancy coils so it's a winner for me

@Silver it comes packaged with the bottom feed pin, I really really had a tough time getting good flavor out of the OL16 and finally I succeeded but the Hadaly is super easy to build on and can take some serious fancy coils so it's a winner for me

Ok great to hear!
Please let us know how it goes after youve had some time to experiment on it

Really just needed the battery wraps, but threw in a few something somethings to make it worthwhile, thanks Vape King crew!

20161129_121333.jpg

The Motley Brew smells nom delicious, Looking forward to trying it!

Back