Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Now I must wait for stock. Intaste out of stocko_O

All Hussar agents worldwide are normally out of stock... I have some Hussars coming from Netherlands, USA, Malaysia and Switzerland... do you want me to try source one for you on my cyber travels?

Yesterday's vapemail from Sir Vape.
2 x genuine HG2, 2 x battery cases, 1 x Geek Vape Ammit RTA and something extra, The Duchess tester.
View attachment 82365
View attachment 82366
Regards

I am SO tempted by that Ammit! BUT .. Have seen some mixed reviews. Can you please PM me how you find it after a few days of serious vaping on it!

I am SO tempted by that Ammit! BUT .. Have seen some mixed reviews. Can you please PM me how you find it after a few days of serious vaping on it!
Thinking of doing a review, possibly tomorrow sometime. So far I'm chuffed. Bear in mind my happy place is single coil at medium resistance. For now I can say that I wish it was a 24/25 diameter tank, but that is a minor issue. Will tag you on the review if my memory allows.

Regards

Thinking of doing a review, possibly tomorrow sometime. So far I'm chuffed. Bear in mind my happy place is single coil at medium resistance. For now I can say that I wish it was a 24/25 diameter tank, but that is a minor issue. Will tag you on the review if my memory allows.

Regards

That is my happy place as well, so, no issue. Looking forward to the review!

9b362eb5006e9970dcc666dfea27fa84.jpg

Complife battlefield with CSMNT! Beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Some vape mail I received about two weeks ago that I have been putting through the paces... three new to me Merlin Mini RTA's in Black, SS and the Gold Edition.

Will post my thoughts about them on the Merlin Mini RTA thread shortly.

merminivms.jpg

Here at last ... Skyline & Hussar.:aplastao:. I'll play later - it's Monday & the work is piled up in front of me. Got a few accessories for them as well.
IMG_3168.JPG

Last edited:
Here at last ... Skyline & Hussar.:aplastao:. I'll play later - it's Monday & the work is piled up in front of me. Got a few accessories for the as well.
View attachment 82599

Oh wow @Deckie! Just wow... I can't wait to see how you go with them... different class! Congrats!We need feedback... and lots of it... and pics galore! :b1::b1::b1::b1:

international vape mail!!!!

bombertech bf rdta and bf rda...and a free pen and landyard

seriously impressed 2 day delivery for $10

thx for the bombertech thread @Daniel ..looks like winners

View attachment 82652

View attachment 82653
Sho, thats some solid service!

Hope you enjoy them, they look like some really interesting atty's. Let us know what you think of them! Very tempted by that, and for $10 shipping thats not much worse than local!

Finally its here! CONSVR mech mod Clone from 3VFAPE. Awesome quality for a Clone. Hits hard and looks sexy as hell!

Karma RDA running a single staged alien (26x3/34gN80/26g Kanthal) 0.17ohm

Happy days!

d84275c9c58bf3ec6b69d13936db6cde.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Back