Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail baby, thanks @Vape Hyper for the speedy service. These cloud burst concentrates smell awesome.
cbb5a58826683341baccd5d7070b1d09.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Now I know why I could only add ONE blue ice to my order yesterday lol.

Now I know why I could only add ONE blue ice to my order yesterday lol.
Count yourself very lucky then as I was contemplating taking 2. But opted for one rather and added another flavour to try.

Epic Vape Mail Baby! My first Billet Box is finally in my paw! Winner Winner bloody Chicken Bloody Dinner! :b1:
BB6.jpg BB7.jpg

Thank you so much @Rob Fisher for the push buttons, wow what a surprise. She feel so............completeView attachment 84344 :oops:
@Petrus
Really funny how the world works, I am going to Ladybrand next week for the week to do some business at the border and was actually wondering if there is anyone in LadyBrand who vapes, Its a very small town so I just assumed that there wont be anyone :)
I love the place though!

@Petrus
Really funny how the world works, I am going to Ladybrand next week for the week to do some business at the border and was actually wondering if there is anyone in LadyBrand who vapes, Its a very small town so I just assumed that there wont be anyone :)
I love the place though!
@Dietz, that is awesome. Where are you booked?

Finally pulled the trigger and got myself a big baby beast yesterday. Was looking for a tank that takes commercial coils and offer great flavour. I must say I'm impressed so far. Using the pre installed coil at the moment.
01c49c0fad21ea2530b370f43c636c0b.jpg

This is my favorite tank at the moment.

My vape mail today was thought to be a blessing, but i will sort it out. Any ways here we go. I got me a hohm slice le second hand black. .

fc254b8dac68959c584322cfac9564ac.jpg

9731ce48a2fbe1865e0a65c49c740e0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my vape mail for the past week, been itching to post but had a lot of studying to do this week, upgraded the wife's brushed stainless Pico Kit to a Tarot Nano in grey and red and a pack of 10 ceramic coils. Got myself a Petri rta to use on the Pico as an out and about device, will be getting the Pico hydrodipped gold soon. Sold my beloved stainless steel Recoil rda and replaced it with a black candy Apocalypse Gen 2 rda to reside permanently on my trusty RX200, also sold the Hadaly lol bad decision? Maybe but on the Reo I wasn't able to use it to it's full potential with fancy coils as the ramp up was slow so the OL16 will reside permanently on the P67. Also treated myself to some international juice, Shijin Dragon Cloud, Element Crema and Element Strawberry Whip + Banana NutIMG_20170208_172135.jpg IMG_20170208_172108.jpg IMG_20170208_172142.jpg
IMG_20170208_171948.jpg

Vape mail: Some juice and a golden Mad Dog RDA with geekvape juggernaut wire unnamed.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Drip tip and atty display stand from Amazon, Swiss Made Ni80 in all required gauges from Kidney Puncher and a Envii from Loch Ness in LA!
BBVapeMail2.jpg BBVapeMail3.jpg BBVapeMail4.jpg BBVapeMail5.jpg BBVapeMail6.jpg BBVapeMail7.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Another epic day for Vape Mail... my Paua Bluebald Billet Box arrived! Just waiting for some special coils from @RiaanRed to arrive then will build and install the Exocet!
BBBlue2.jpg BBBlue3.jpg

Back