Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

How do you know its wrong size O-rings uncle @Rob Fisher ?
Can you see it or is it just because it leaks?

Reason I'm asking is mine also came in a box and i want to check mine as well

How do you know its wrong size O-rings uncle @Rob Fisher ?
Can you see it or is it just because it leaks?

Reason I'm asking is mine also came in a box and i want to check mine as well

I know because I got a nano and micro tank and they alerted me before they arrived that the wrong O-Rings had been fitted... and the leak issue is the same on this tank.

Did your Hussar come in a Box or a Tube?
Edit: I see yours is a box... my last one came in a box and was 100%

Oh wow ok…
Yup she came in a flimsy box as well, plus i also got the micro tank
Guess ill just have to put it through its paces and see if she leaks then
was just wondering if there is some obvious way of seeing the difference
hehehe

Oh wow ok…
Yup she came in a flimsy box as well, plus i also got the micro tank
Guess ill just have to put it through its paces and see if she leaks then
was just wondering if there is some obvious way of seeing the difference
hehehe

Nope there isn't any obvious signs unfortunately... :confused:

Hussar number #4 but this one has the wrong O-Rings on it... a small batch escaped with the incorrect O-Rings and this one leaks and at Two Hundred Euro plus shipping and Vat I expect nothing but perfection... I'm pissed off I got another one in the weak little cardboard box (they normally come in a hard Tube that protects really well but they ran out of tubes and had to get in some cardboard boxes while they waited for the tubes) and more salt in the wound are the dickey O-Rings. :mad::mad::mad:

I have sent a message to the Owner of Hussar... more on the issue when he replies.
Rob I got 1 of those O-ring lemons, mine just pisses juice all over the place. I scratched around & found O-rings from another atty that fits & I can use it, but yeah it pissed me off.

Okay so after a very long struggle with the local courier services I got my build mat from @Michaelsa

I just want to say it was a long wait and Michael must have fought with the couriers a lot because I was constantly asking him about the status of the delivery. And every time it was a courier problem. Any who. Today I was contacted and received the bar mat with an extra juice. I already have the juice in my mod and it is fantastic. Michael sorry for me being so busy with this but now you can rest and know i have my prize.IMG_3975.JPG
IMG_3977.JPG
IMG_3978.JPG
IMG_3979.JPG

Rob I got 1 of those O-ring lemons, mine just pisses juice all over the place. I scratched around & found O-rings from another atty that fits & I can use it, but yeah it pissed me off.

Really? Where did you buy yours from @Deckie?

Kudos to Blck Vapour. Placed order late Friday and received the stock Monday in Hermanus. Great job guys.
185a3ffaf374640ad9f558888a468a6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Ooo so much want, please let us know how you find the Fankenskull

Its a Clone,but if its true to the original then the people who came up with the real thing have some clever touches to minimize the size.
Apparently the voltage drop on the clone is not so good,I'm going to measure it and see how much of the internals I can replace and see if it can be improved.

Vape mail baby, thanks @Vape Hyper for the speedy service. These cloud burst concentrates smell awesome.
cbb5a58826683341baccd5d7070b1d09.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Hey Genosmate,
Could you please take a pic of the inside of the Frankenskull with bottle installed. I have an idea and wondering if it'll work.
Do you think I would be able to fit a pico chip inside there? Make the whole thing regulated?
View attachment 84222

Here you go!
I doubt you'd fit anything in there.Its tighter than a camels ring in a sandstorm already!:)
IMG_2259.jpg

72a597a9ced8595b38a018b5ab4ed77f.jpg

Not exactly vape mail but I just went to fetch it and it is beautiful so I think it deserves a place here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back