Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

new married batteries for the green minikin... and obviously green battery wraps because who likes brown batteries right? half moon drip trip to make the goon too cool for school... and complex chaos mellowshake cause @Tanja made me lusss

unnamed.jpg

Friday Vape Mail! Got the whole weekend to experiment:banana:
Avid Artisan Daedalus from Atomix Vapes at a fantastic price and a very personal email expressing gratitude for the support, and some wire from Gasphase who emailed me after my order was placed to inform me that there's some wire in stock that isn't on the site if I'd like to change anything, and that they're using new spools and would appreciate feedback after using it. Props to both companies for the fantastic service :rock:IMG_20170224_100347.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! The outstanding Pico got a new lease on life with the Resin Version! I still say the Pico is the best starter kit around and it just got better! It comes with a Melo 3 tank but I put on my new Pocket RTA and I think I have found my Ninja Vape set up! Boom!
PicoResin1.jpg PicoResin2.jpg PicoResin3.jpg PicoResin4.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! The outstanding Pico got a new lease on life with the Resin Version! I still say the Pico is the best starter kit around and it just got better! It comes with a Melo 3 tank but I put on my new Pocket RTA and I think I have found my Ninja Vape set up! Boom!
View attachment 86026 View attachment 86027 View attachment 86028 View attachment 86029
That's a beaut! The only thing holding me back from ordering one is the fact that I would want nice bright colours, not brown or something like that.

Vape Mail Baby! Actually it's more like Beer Mail Baby! I sent an item to @Stosta as a gift and he decided to send me a gift... damn awesome collection of craft beers! Matty you Rock! Thank you!
BeerMail 005.JPG BeerMail 003.JPG BeerMail 006.JPG

Spot the Green Mamba hiding! ;-)
BeerMail 004.JPG

I don't know how you managed to get @SAVapeGear to let go of his lady in red...
I hope you treat her like a lady!
Oh yes, no problem there. It even came with a black wrapped battery to match the color scheme.
I had a blue Reo that you could see the pink 30Q from the squonk hole and was embarrassed when I showed him. Needles to say when I got home I wrapped it in a Blue wrap (if you don't believe me I will put it on Facebook). Much better.

Thank you Valley Vapour, i got me 8 tobacco flavors this time around as that is the only juice i don't vape and i think its time i give it a go. So far on the smell test they passed so i will go mix up some tobaccos.
IMG_2913.JPG

After much squeezing I managed to pry this beauty out of @SAVapeGear 's dying hands!
Poor guy put up a big fight but I was victorious in the end.
20170224_212821.jpg

And yesterday's vapemail now bringing my total p67 count to 2 :D
20170224_212829.jpg
Thanks @SAVapeGear the hammertone is a finish of beauty!

So it was you that managed to get it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I have been working on@SaVapeGear since yesterday when I managed to get our parcels worked out of customs. As soon as I saw the reo I was on his case and he was not happy to let it go!

Back