Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Wow are these in sa now

Nope, ordered from 3FVape. Would NOT recommend it! I selected DHL, and ended up paying a small damn fortune for the shipping! Their free option on the other hand can take damn near 3 months to get here.

Currently not finding these anywhere but China. It only came out mid Feb, so, either suck it up and order from China, or, wait a while ;-)

I see these actually seem to be quite popular overseas, I would be keen to hear back on this one Rob!

As a small and cute ninja device it's not bad... obviously nothing like a Billet Box or any of my other devices... adequate to take when flying via countries with a bad attitude that may confiscate vaping devices...

First vape mail and purchase from Throat Punch. Some juice and district F5VE chubby summit slam cap. Service is on point order it yesterday and received it in Cape Town today. Now I hope the cap fits on my Armageddon.

Bought it after seeing a photo on instagram.

620809b7544f27e3c81c34e660628766.jpg
20b1975784e461869113d90279fa9f6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite vapemail but rather fetch mail

Was in the area and popped in to Lung Candy.

Have always had my eye on the blue Petri V2 and they had in stock and was on special.

Then when I saw the silver Goon 24 I thought of @KZOR and all the Goon fans and gave in.

Was so cool to see @Anees M Kara in the shop as well and we had a nice chat.

Drippers baby. Here I come. Hehe.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1489239377.017931.jpg

Big thanks to @Maxxis for the friendly service and expert coil building he did for me. Am looking very forward to this. And his colleague Marco was also great.

Have always had my eye on the blue Petri V2 and they had in stock and was on special.

Then when I saw the silver Goon 24 I thought of @KZOR and all the Goon fans and gave in.

Was so cool to see @anees in the shop as well and we had a nice chat.

View attachment 87920

Big thanks to @Maxxis for the friendly service and expert coil building he did for me. Am looking very forward to this. And his colleague Marco was also great.

Wow....awesome stuff @Silver , you have just entered into a amazing place.
Please give us your feedback on the two.
They are both amazing drippers.

Wow....awesome stuff @Silver , you have just entered into a amazing place.
Please give us your feedback on the two.
They are both amazing drippers.

Thanks @Clouds4Days

It has taken me very long I know - but i need some gear to test out all the amazing 3mg and 6mg juices that are coming out - am hoping I like the flavour on the Petri and the fun and clouds (and flavour of a different kind) on the Goon.

I am also hoping to have some time soon to play with the vape gear and the juices that have been accumulating....

View attachment 87920

I must say @Silver im impressed. For a man that loves his MTL, Reos and restricted lung hit but willing to giv it a good go! Of all the drippers I hav tried those r my best two so very interested to hear ur take on them both! I reckon u will prefer the petri

I must say @Silver im impressed. For a man that loves his MTL, Reos and restricted lung hit but willing to giv it a good go! Of all the drippers I hav tried those r my best two so very interested to hear ur take on them both! I reckon u will prefer the petri

Ah many thanks @Scouse45 !
Happy to hear you like those two.
I need to give it a try and am looking forward to the findings.

View attachment 87920

Yay! You finally got your blue petri :D

Those are both great drippers, well done :)

First vape mail and purchase from Throat Punch. Some juice and district F5VE chubby summit slam cap. Service is on point order it yesterday and received it in Cape Town today. Now I hope the cap fits on my Armageddon.

Bought it after seeing a photo on instagram.

620809b7544f27e3c81c34e660628766.jpg
20b1975784e461869113d90279fa9f6a.jpg

Thank you for the shout out, truly appreciate it.

Thank you for the shout out, truly appreciate it.

Hi

Thanks for the awesome service and the cap fits perfectly.

Excuse the dirty copper still need to sort it but the cap will go on my Cotton candy black sleeve as soon as I received it. Sourced one from urban vapors in the UK.

090f2ac87afce4bf56b4c11a76f064b2.jpg

42e6d3a92a855cec9ca80784791d0c5b.jpg

Last edited:
A power spike knocked my computer out on 3/7 when I had vape mail due. I had to obtain a new power supply for it and just got it back up and running...

vm.jpg20170307.jpg

Also some vape mail from back in early-mid January that was not posted when received because I wanted some time to evaluate it. It was called an HE mod. Different strokes I guess. At best I'd give it a 4/5 out of 10 due to liking very little about it. So I will not review it.

pride.jpg

Back