Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Hi uncle @Rob Fisher what's your take on the Affiliation juices? Would love to try them but haven't seen/read any reviews on it yet..

Only tested them in other peoples devices at the vape meet and my favourite is Coco... but I need to sit quietly in my kennel and try them in my own setups over the next week or so...

Vape Mail Baby! Picked up a few goodies at the Vape Meet and the Vape King Monte opening! :b1:

Finally got a White and Copper Pico from Vape King...
VapeMailBaby01.jpg

ReVenant Cartel 160 from Vape Cartel!
VapeMailBaby02.jpg

20 sets of outstanding special build staple Claptons from The Coil Company! @RiaanRed thanks for building my exocet's at the vape meet... they perform like gangbusters!
VapeMailBaby10.jpg

Special gift from a mate of a very rare Sub Ohm Tank and it's one of 50 ever made and it's a Titanium Kraken from Vicious Ant!
VapeMailBaby03.jpg VapeMailBaby04.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Picked up a few goodies at the Vape Meet and the Vape King Monte opening! :b1:

Finally got a White and Copper Pico from Vape King...
View attachment 90409

ReVenant Cartel 160 from Vape Cartel!
View attachment 90410

20 sets of outstanding special build staple Claptons from The Coil Company! @RiaanRed thanks for building my exocet's at the vape meet... they perform like gangbusters!
View attachment 90411

Only a pleasure Uncle. Which one has better flavor of the 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Uncle! Aliens have very good flavor on the excoset

What is the spec of these Aliens in the Exocet?

I had one in mine and could feel the whole box getting warm.

Pulled it out and installed a Baby clapton.

A really neat little goodie that allows you to screw a Mech Mod or Tank onto the drill bit thingy... for high speed polishing with a drill!
ModMaker 001.JPG

It's a beauty how does it vape?

@OhmzRaw it's pretty good considering it has a standard OCC coil... but it has an overseas juice in it (can't remember the name) and I will clean the tank and refill with XXX and give it a go... but I would like to get the Kangetech RBA deck and give that a go!

Only tested them in other peoples devices at the vape meet and my favourite is Coco... but I need to sit quietly in my kennel and try them in my own setups over the next week or so...

When you do test them all, please let us forumites know which one is your favourite.

3x29ga/38ga alien fused
5 wrap

d5a7900e0c989fdb8c76af6fd4d11d80.jpg

That looks amazing.Thanks @RiaanRed

Kayfun bell cap! Improved look and a shorter tank with an extra 1ml capacity!
20170403_213601.jpg

Back