Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Everyone is dumping Subtanks :think:

I agree, I think the majority of serious vapers eventually drop subtanks with factory coils. For me I cannot even imagine ever buying a coil for an atomiser again. Building coils is a big part of the fun of the hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I think the majority of serious vapers eventually drop subtanks with factory coils. For me I cannot even imagine ever buying a coil for an atomiser again. Building coils is a big part of the fun of the hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I still build in my Subtank
Single coil clapton

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This was a shipment I was really excited to get. Many Thanks @kimbo for the gift (A Free Cup Holder stand for my Pico). Awesome Service from you Bud.

3 X Cup Holders Stands for BB & Pico
1 X Stand for Side Door housing both Pico & BB
Condensation Plugs for BB
And Of course the Beautiful Drip Tip stand which will house both BB Threaded Tips as well as standard 510 Tips

IMG_1842.JPG

HRH has really been enjoying the Pico Squeeze with OL16 for the past few months. Especially the size. However, she got fed up with having to switch batteries up to 3 times per day. With a battery at 3.95 V it just seems as if not enough power is delivered, even with her using coils of more than 1.0 ohms. We even got another Pico Squeeze just to see if the problem was not with the device she was using. No difference though. I suspect the Pico Squeeze has a big voltage drop. Wonder if other Squeeze users experience the same?

Anyhow, in the mean time I got a VT Inbox, which she then tried - again with an OL16. And loves. And now uses full time.

The VT Inbox imho has a very good and practical squonking system. When you remove the back panel there is a little hole to push out the battery - BB makers take note! And the battery life with the DNA75 is just awesome.

Which brings me to my vape mail. Of course I had to replace my confiscated VT Inbox and last week @Sir Vape / @BigGuy got one, hiding in their shop somewhere, for me. Thank you.

uP47Hd7.jpg

Grabbed the minikin from vapeaway yesterday and the Kylin and Unbaked from vapeclub today. Have to say the unbaked tastes exactly like I imagined it! Also no leaks so far from the Kylin, had a hard time deciding between it and the ammit dual today but read the Ammit has similar issues. Just using normal 22g haywire nichrome. Great flavour for a dual coil!
20170510_123700.jpg

HRH has really been enjoying the Pico Squeeze with OL16 for the past few months. Especially the size. However, she got fed up with having to switch batteries up to 3 times per day. With a battery at 3.95 V it just seems as if not enough power is delivered, even with her using coils of more than 1.0 ohms. We even got another Pico Squeeze just to see if the problem was not with the device she was using. No difference though. I suspect the Pico Squeeze has a big voltage drop. Wonder if other Squeeze users experience the same?

Anyhow, in the mean time I got a VT Inbox, which she then tried - again with an OL16. And loves. And now uses full time.

The VT Inbox imho has a very good and practical squonking system. When you remove the back panel there is a little hole to push out the battery - BB makers take note! And the battery life with the DNA75 is just awesome.

Which brings me to my vape mail. Of course I had to replace my confiscated VT Inbox and last week @Sir Vape / @BigGuy got one, hiding in their shop somewhere, for me. Thank you.

uP47Hd7.jpg
I know I have enough squonkers @Andre, but damn I want a VTInbox. I believe the Sirs are waiting for stock.

uP47Hd7.jpg

This is so awesome, I am waiting for them to get stock of this. I need it for my Hadaly. Hopefully they get stock soon.

I don't really pay attention to the voltage drop , but have come accustomed to knowing by the way the flavor drops then I know a battery swap is in order..... but I have found a new love ... the BRRT Box (or the SXK Billet Box #lelyfe as some know it by :p) battery lasts me a full day vaping away @ 20W only ..... it really is the next level ....

Squeeza will still be used of course .....

Grabbed the minikin from vapeaway yesterday and the Kylin and Unbaked from vapeclub today. Have to say the unbaked tastes exactly like I imagined it! Also no leaks so far from the Kylin, had a hard time deciding between it and the ammit dual today but read the Ammit has similar issues. Just using normal 22g haywire nichrome. Great flavour for a dual coil!
View attachment 94187
I should start worrying when you go all quiet, you end up with a ton of gear! :-D

uP47Hd7.jpg
These devices are simply devine!
I'm also waiting or the new stock at @Sir Vape, have to have another.

An Excitedly awaited Awesome Awesome Vape Mail - some truly Brilliant Coils made and supplied by @smilelykumeenit - Thank You so so much for all the effort - energy - design description and your respectful courteousness during this process.

I'm looking so forward to testing these :aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa:

IMG_8336.JPG

Back