Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Good things come to those who wait ... and wait ... and wait:
lw2m2JS.jpg

rF9Srmh.jpg

Dibs if u sell. I dont like my 1.5 anymore :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Cool man, you have first option :) Now the hard part start ... putting it up against the Dead Rabbit and deciding which one to keep :eek:
Whats wrong with the 1.5?

Super excited. Thanks @sirvape

Attachments

• IMG_3043.JPG
    IMG_3043.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 55
It was a great experience for me too, it's really nice dealing with folks like yourself that are patient and understanding. Being a vendor is generally fun and exciting but unfortunately there are one or two people that make me question my sanity, you sir are definitely not one of those. Thanks ;)

I was patient and understanding cause i was busy :giggle:

I think i need to make use of your services :)

You can borrow my @BumbleBee but you can't have him... He's my vape guy :campeon:
for the record... This is not the first time he's managed to pull off the near impossible for me... and plenty others too im sure

You can borrow my @BumbleBee but you can't have him... He's my vape guy :campeon:
for the record... This is not the first time he's managed to pull off the near impossible for me... and plenty others too im sure
Hehe i will send him back in one piece......maybe

My second piece of vape mail in less than a week. I was approached by @Christos this week and he asked if i would be willing to give his original ol16 a good home. I could not resist as i have heard only good things about this bf atty. So we made arrangements for me to meet up with him and provide a good home to the atty. This morning when i got to his place i was very pleasently surprised by more than just the atty. I got the following from him:

Original OL16 atty
Extra electric grease
2 x battery wraps - cause they will suit the silver of my reo.
Extra spares for the ol16
And an extra spring screw for the reo.

IMG_5315.JPG
After we chatted a while about the reo and the ol16 he showed me(my opinion) the most beatifull mod ever.

His wapary nano. (Christo please add photo in here)

Christo that is a piece of art. And to top it off the vape from it with the skyline is amazing even the juice is on point.

It was fun meeting you and chating with you. I will definately keep the ol16 under good care. Thanks

My second piece of vape mail in less than a week. I was approached by @Christos this week and he asked if i would be willing to give his original ol16 a good home. I could not resist as i have heard only good things about this bf atty. So we made arrangements for me to meet up with him and provide a good home to the atty. This morning when i got to his place i was very pleasently surprised by more than just the atty. I got the following from him:

Original OL16 atty
Extra electric grease

View attachment 107320
After we chatted a while about the reo and the ol16 he showed me(my opinion) the most beatifull mod ever.

Christo that is a piece of art. And to top it off the vape from it with the skyline is amazing even the juice is on point.

It was fun meeting you and chating with you. I will definately keep the ol16 under good care. Thanks
My pleasure @antonherbst!

Was nice meeting you and I'm glad you are enjoying the reos and reo atties as much as I did not too long ago!
As requested!

20170915_142744.jpg

Super excited. Thanks @sirvape

@Drikusw Hi there. I would really like to know how the HHA 20700 Mod performs. I have my eye on it, but when I hold it in the shop, and examine the internals, I don't get that warm happy feeling. The body feels OK, even though it has that gritty sandy feel. But the internal metal parts look very thin and flimsy. I also met a guy in the shop who has one. He had a piece of folded paper inside his, near the button to make it fire properly. As much as I love Sir Vape, this unit just doesn't cut it for me at that price.

Any view points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Original OL16 atty
Extra electric grease

View attachment 107320

That's one of the few great things about @Christos. You'll always end up getting more than you pay for... He gives you everything as extras, from accessories to tips and advice. He even gave me build tips for the OL16 that I didnt even buy from him when I got the Reo... Tips that I still use and pass on to other OL16 guys.

I took a page out his book and he is the reason why I always throw in extras when I make a sale.

Back