Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Crisis averted for a short while at least ;)
Awesome service
2faff3708c10ee64605386707e77b202.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay yay!!! I looooooove Vape Mail!!! Thanks @Richio for the fantastic service! Ordered this morning and received this afternoon! With a 10% discount voucher that @TheV received from Vapecon...
@TheV ... I think this is your concentrate order #3 if I'm not mistaking??? Hahahaha... We're gonna have an awesome day mixing on Sunday!

20170921_182321.jpg

Yay yay!!! I looooooove Vape Mail!!! Thanks @Richio for the fantastic service! Ordered this morning and received this afternoon! With a 10% discount voucher that @TheV received from Vapecon...
@TheV ... I think this is your concentrate order #3 if I'm not mistaking??? Hahahaha... We're gonna have an awesome day mixing on Sunday!

View attachment 107791
Thanks @Tanja! You're a star :D
My final order (3b) is in there somewhere :eek:
DIY Sunday is going to be fantastic!

PS. I'm busy sorting through my lists ... we are going to be busy ... hahaha :p

Thanks @Tanja! You're a star :D
My final order (3b) is in there somewhere :eek:
DIY Sunday is going to be fantastic!

PS. I'm busy sorting through my lists ... we are going to be busy ... hahaha :p
This would be your order 3b...
9798109367cb991656e2858b3650e21c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wow - lots of VG there @Tanja !
Enjoy the mixing

Oh wow. @TheV told me about the diy mix session him and @Tanja is going to have on sunday. Now thinking about all his diy vapemails over the past few weeks and seeing this last vape mail from Tanja i think we might be in for a few treats in their findings for the ultimate all day vape. Have fun and remember to post your findings otherwise - it never happened. I am following both of you mix masters so be warned. I will be looking out for those flavour profiles. :-D:--P:rofl::aplastao::eeeeek:

Oh wow. @TheV told me about the diy mix session him and @Tanja is going to have on sunday. Now thinking about all his diy vapemails over the past few weeks and seeing this last vape mail from Tanja i think we might be in for a few treats in their findings for the ultimate all day vape. Have fun and remember to post your findings otherwise - it never happened. I am following both of you mix masters so be warned. I will be looking out for those flavour profiles. :-D:--P:rofl::aplastao::eeeeek:
@Tanja is the mix master here ... I'm just the eager beaver running around trying to learn as much as I possibly can :p
I think between the 2 of us we might have gone a LITTLE bit overboard on the orders but we are making a day of it and hopefully some interesting mixes will come from the colab!

@Tanja is the mix master here ... I'm just the eager beaver running around trying to learn as much as I possibly can :p
I think between the 2 of us we might have gone a LITTLE bit overboard on the orders but we are making a day of it and hopefully some interesting mixes will come from the colab!

From what i have tasted from your vape juices today i am expecting something very good. Maybe even a vapecon 2018 competitor to the big leages.

Did not receive it in the mail but i expanded my vape collection today. I am super chuffed
268c7f35f3ebd7f2a99209ae01b12ab1.jpg
d7a4aee35fcc32e59158c2da28dc97d9.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

From what i have tasted from your vape juices today i am expecting something very good. Maybe even a vapecon 2018 competitor to the big leages.
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad my Peach Leech was received so positively today.
I'm not much for competitive events but I do look forward to sharing what I can with the community! :D

Not sure about master mixer... master of disaster is more likely! But I do thoroughly enjoy it! And can't wait for our colab mixing day!

@Silver... I have about 1.5l of juice I am planning on making... so 1l is not going to do the trick...

Not sure about master mixer... master of disaster is more likely! But I do thoroughly enjoy it! And can't wait for our colab mixing day!

@Silver... I have about 1.5l of juice I am planning on making... so 1l is not going to do the trick...

1.5 litres of juice. My gosh @Tanja
That would keep me going for about half a year!

Enjoy the mixing session and please try remember to take a photo for us.
Am looking forward to hearing how it went. Hopefully you guys will mix up some cool flavours!

Am looking forward to hearing how it went. Hopefully you guys will mix up some cool flavours!
I'm not pointing any fingers ... but someone might be a bit of a Serial Vapist! :eek: hehe

Hahaha... well... it is for 2 people... and i do like variety...

Back