Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Guys - like somebody else said in one of the other forums, in the fetal position sucking my thumb. I am thrilled to bits and my wife likes it too. Come on December!!!

Sent by iDad's iPhone
You are going to LOVE it!
She is a real beauty. The photos definitely don't do her justice :h:

So I have a super terrible "vape" mail. I have been trying to stop myself from buying a BB and eventually gave in and bought @Daniel BB. Super excited and Dday was today, excitedly I opened up my package to find this
No fault of @Daniel he packaged it nicely and even sent a video of the parcel sliding into the Aramex box.
Aramex says they will investigate but cannot make any promises and refuse to pay or reimburse me for the contents

What was meant to be a day I have been waiting for for longer than I can remember, has now become a pretty shitty one. Sitting with a pile of hair
109895a75fb36e12e5a3d1bbc96dced1.jpg

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

So I have a super terrible "vape" mail. I have been trying to stop myself from buying a BB and eventually gave in and bought @Daniel BB. Super excited and Dday was today, excitedly I opened up my package to find this
No fault of @Daniel he packaged it nicely and even sent a video of the parcel sliding into the Aramex box.
Aramex says they will investigate but cannot make any promises and refuse to pay or reimburse me for the contents

What was meant to be a day I have been waiting for for longer than I can remember, has now become a pretty shitty one. Sitting with a pile of hair

WTF! :-@ Shame that is just awful! Aramex sucks!

WTF! :-@ Shame that is just awful! Aramex sucks!
Thanks Uncle Rob, they reckon the waybill must have fallen out and gotten mixed up. Very terrible day. Even sold stuff to be able to afford it

Oh no - so sorry mate - hope it gets sorted out

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Oh my gosh, that is just too terrible @@cliff
Did they get the parcels confused?

Oh my gosh, that is just too terrible @@cliff
Did they get the parcels confused?
Hi @Silver
They are saying that the waybill of my parcel and this parcel must have fallen out and then swapped? Not too sure how that works but they are refusing to take responsibility. I was very angry for a large part of today, it is terrible because there is nothing I can do.
I am now sitting with no billet box and no money

In light of the situation @Cliff may I add some humour to the situation....

How absorbent does the weave look?
You got some exotic wicking material right there of it can withstand heat :D

Jokes aside that sucks big time.

Fingers crossed. I hope it gets sorted out soon. I have only used aramex at pick n pay and i cant remember the bag having any purple. They are usually red and white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Blck Vapour! Brilliant service as always!

And thank you Flavour World! First time ordering from them and super fast delivery too!

Both orders placed this morning... both received this afternoon...
a8500c18097d1846d8394d9c1e0b3f4b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi @Silver
They are saying that the waybill of my parcel and this parcel must have fallen out and then swapped? Not too sure how that works but they are refusing to take responsibility. I was very angry for a large part of today, it is terrible because there is nothing I can do.
I am now sitting with no billet box and no money

Sorry @@cliff
I just don't understand. Surely if the sender sent it to you with a name and address, the sender would get a receipt of sorts?
And then it doesnt get delivered to that address and you get something else that the sender did not send, then the only thing is it could be their fault.
So surely the sender needs to take it up with them assuming the sender paid for the service?

Sorry @@cliff
I just don't understand. Surely if the sender sent it to you with a name and address, the sender would get a receipt of sorts?
And then it doesnt get delivered to that address and you get something else that the sender did not send, then the only thing is it could be their fault.
So surely the sender needs to take it up with them assuming the sender paid for the service?
Hi @Silver
I see what you are saying, it is just difficult. @Daniel did send me a parcel and the bag he sent me a photo of and the one I recieved are two different parcels.
He has been helpful and offered to assist.

Sorry @@cliff
With Aramex you buy a bag and drop it in a collection box. No waybill copy as such signed by the courier.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Look what I received from the US of A. Forgot to post this on Monday.

In my opinion the best e juice line on the planet(and I have tried many) X15 120ml bottles of various Stash ejuice made by Joshua Siegel(A classically trained French chef).

Now the second image is for @Rob Fisher. As you are a menthol connoisseur, You really need to try this flavor(Chilly Water). I will keep at least one bottle for the next vape meet. This is simply the best and most unique ejuice flavor I have ever tasted and I am not even really a menthol guy. There is just something about it that overloads the taste buds...

Attachments

• IMG-20171016-WA0020.jpeg
    IMG-20171016-WA0020.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG-20171016-WA0017 ver 1.jpg
    IMG-20171016-WA0017 ver 1.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 60
Very nice @CMMACKEM !
That chilly water sounds very interesting

Look what I received from the US of A. Forgot to post this on Monday.

In my opinion the best e juice line on the planet(and I have tried many) X15 120ml bottles of various Stash ejuice made by Joshua Siegel(A classically trained French chef).

Now the second image is for @Rob Fisher. As you are a menthol connoisseur, You really need to try this flavor(Chilly Water). I will keep at least one bottle for the next vape meet. This is simply the best and most unique ejuice flavor I have ever tasted and I am not even really a menthol guy. There is just something about it that overloads the taste buds...

@CMMACKEM now that really perks up my interest! Seeya at News Cafe in November! :b1:

This was more than I could bare... so I have some on the way! :b1:
Capture.JPG

Honestly, it is bliss(Almost in tears here :D:D ) I am keen to share as I have x4 bottles of it. It really...really needs to be shared :inlove:

Wow, Now this sounds really good. Can you give us a comparison to known brands here in terms of flavours and menthol strength

Back