Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

A big thank you to @antonherbst for the lovely panels... I think they look stunning on the RPG:
mhpr2Ai.jpg

zMKdhEE.jpg

Vapers and their toys!

Vaperman Steam Engine DNA75 from the Vapeshop, Siren 2 (24mm) from Vapers' Corner (@Vapers Corner) and VTCs from Vaporize (@vaporize.co.za). Great service from all, thank you.

MTL bliss on the Siren 2, filled with Tarks Select Reserve Matador. Battery life for days on the dual parallels.

xVAqRsS.jpg

Vapers and their toys!

Vaperman Steam Engine DNA75 from the Vapeshop, Siren 2 (24mm) from Vapers' Corner (@Vapers Corner) and VTCs from Vaporize (@vaporize.co.za). Great service from all, thank you.

MTL bliss on the Siren 2, filled with Tarks Select Reserve Matador. Battery life for days on the dual parallels.

xVAqRsS.jpg
@Andre bud I’m keen to hear ur thoughts on the siren 2 on the relevant thread bud. Ur best build and mg juice etc I’m enjoying mine I like trying different builds

@Stosta @Rafiq and @Cornelius the Zeus tank by Geekvape is a winner single coil RTA that appears not to leak at all, has airflow for days and outbloodystanding quality! Putting in a coil is a little bit of an issue and the legs need to be bent strangely to line up the coil with the channels but apart from that it really seems to be a winner tank! I am really impressed by the build quality for a mass produced item. And for those of you looking for BIG airflow this tank is for you. Again it's early days because I only built it today but so far I am very very impressed. Juice fill piece of cake. Flavour is great... I put in Gringo to test and will try XXX in it in a day or so but I have enough devices with XXX in so for now the Zeus is my Gringo tank! 4ml juice... 25mm tank... postless deck... 810 drip tips but comes with a 510 adapter... My initial feeling is this is a Chicken Dinner!
Zeus 003.JPG Zeus 004.JPG

I was suppose to get the zeus as a gift but delivery took long so I was given the gemz. A bit too much going on on the tank and build deck different but airflow and flavour better than the reload which was my go to rta but I'm not a fan of the look.

IMG_20171112_141355.jpg

@Stosta @Rafiq and @Cornelius the Zeus tank by Geekvape is a winner single coil RTA that appears not to leak at all, has airflow for days and outbloodystanding quality! Putting in a coil is a little bit of an issue and the legs need to be bent strangely to line up the coil with the channels but apart from that it really seems to be a winner tank! I am really impressed by the build quality for a mass produced item. And for those of you looking for BIG airflow this tank is for you. Again it's early days because I only built it today but so far I am very very impressed. Juice fill piece of cake. Flavour is great... I put in Gringo to test and will try XXX in it in a day or so but I have enough devices with XXX in so for now the Zeus is my Gringo tank! 4ml juice... 25mm tank... postless deck... 810 drip tips but comes with a 510 adapter... My initial feeling is this is a Chicken Dinner!
View attachment 113365 View attachment 113366
Thank you kindly for the report back Sir.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

A new compact single 18650 mod ... Pico 25:
3rQmzMp.jpg

I would like to thank my friend @RenaldoRheeder for the wonderful gift! You sir, are an absolute champion! :D
I think the Entheon has found a new home ... which frees up the Ohms for the Skyline!

3rQmzMp.jpg

I would like to thank my friend @RenaldoRheeder for the wonderful gift! You sir, are an absolute champion! :D
I think the Entheon has found a new home ... which frees up the Ohms for the Skyline!

Give that man @RenaldoRheeder a bells. Awesome gesture from you and happy @TheV has a new toy. I was beginning to worry about his new mod withdrawal symptoms.

3rQmzMp.jpg

@TheV - for doing so much ground work for me - just a small token of my appreciation mate

@BumbleBee - so now we have to get me another one. This is so the story of my life. This has happened to a few of my Serpent SMM RTAs, my Minikin Reborn, and now my Pico . All found very good homes, so I'm happy

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Give that man @RenaldoRheeder a bells. Awesome gesture from you and happy @TheV has a new toy. I was beginning to worry about his new mod withdrawal symptoms.
Oh so that's why you wouldn't spend more than 5 minutes with me today... making excuses that you're busy but in actual fact you're just worried I might lose it! :p
I joke! Good luck with the busy week. Good luck for Friday!!! :D

@TheV - for doing so much ground work for me - just a small token of my appreciation mate

@BumbleBee - so now we have to get me another one. This is so the story of my life. This has happened to a few of my Serpent SMM RTAs, my Minikin Reborn, and now my Pico . All found very good homes, so I'm happy

Sent by iDad's iPhone
I has only been a pleasure getting things ready for your arrival.
Thank you kindly for the lovely gesture and the wonderful new home for my Entheon! :D

Sent by iDad's iPhone
I see the problem, I will set up the website to automatically double up all your items from now on, you're welcome ;)

Oh so that's why you wouldn't spend more than 5 minutes with me today... making excuses that you're busy but in actual fact you're just worried I might lose it! :p
I joke! Good luck with the busy week. Good luck for Friday!!! :D

I could see the withdrawal twitch in your left eye and i had to clear the area:eek:

Thanks for the well wishes for the exams for friday. After it i will be alot less stressed and tied down. Then we can make another coffee vape meet.

I could see the withdrawal twitch in your left eye and i had to clear the area:eek:

Thanks for the well wishes for the exams for friday. After it i will be alot less stressed and tied down. Then we can make another coffee vape meet.
Sounds fantastic. Whenever you have a gap, you know where to find me :p

Some naughty Plug Mail. Best mech squonker I have owned thus far. Super stoked about this one.

20171115_181414.jpg 20171115_181422.jpg 20171115_181446.jpg

View attachment 113365 View attachment 113366
Fantastic! Thanks for the feedback Oom!

I assume you're using it much the same way you would your other tanks? A restricted lung hit?

I was suppose to get the zeus as a gift but delivery took long so I was given the gemz. A bit too much going on on the tank and build deck different but airflow and flavour better than the reload which was my go to rta but I'm not a fan of the look.

View attachment 113375
There is lot going on there, but I actually think it's a great looking tank!

What's the flavour like @Rafique ?

Fantastic! Thanks for the feedback Oom!

I assume you're using it much the same way you would your other tanks? A restricted lung hit?

Actually for a change I’m trying way more open airflow. This tank has airflow for days. Gonna try XXX in it today for the real test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back