Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Not exactly vape mail since it was a pick but im happy
yguzuna3.jpg

Compliment to Oupa for the great service and help
Finally joining the nautilus world

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK due to a vendor using a kak courier I have nothing to play with this weekend so I went to the shops to buy some Vape Mail!

VVMail 001.JPG

From Waltons I got some spare cartridges for my labeling machine, some padded envelopes for PIF Mail and some tape because we always need tape! Some marking pens to write on the envelopes and then some other pens because I can't help myself in a stationary shop! ;-)

VVMail 004.JPG

And then from Builders Warehouse Some baby allen keys because my Russian I think it is uses an allen key and this could be a spare. Some more Spade Drill Bits to finish off my Vape Stand. Super Glue in case I need it to put a spot on the REO's Juice tube. A set of small metal files to try and fix the iGo-W.

VVMail 007.JPG

And lastly a cute little Vice to hold the screws when I file the bottom down.

VVMail 009.JPG

Not exactly vape mail since it was a pick but im happy
yguzuna3.jpg

Compliment to Oupa for the great service and help
Finally joining the nautilus world
That most surely qualifies as vape mail. Enjoy, and tell us about it.

a4erupub.jpg
my all time favorite arrived yesterday . I gifted a bit for a bday but have probably vaped up about 8ml since yesterday afternoon already. HHV waffles . This one with strawberry and maple syrup

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

hi @steve

how did you get your hands on HHV?
Hey riaz . Just ordered from the us . When you buy 100ml bottles it also works out pretty cheap but may up the risk factor. heathers are however one of the us vendors that are extremely customs friendly . As you can see by the labelling and no invoice in the box . (My fuzion vapor order contained an invoice with nicotine written all over it, despite a customs friendly request ) .

did they charge you any vat/ duties on it?

This one was 55 rand . And the whole order was 400ml of juice .

off to the HHV website we go and order some of them heavenly tobacco

And then from Builders Warehouse Some baby allen keys because my Russian I think it is uses an allen key and this could be a spare. Some more Spade Drill Bits to finish off my Vape Stand. Super Glue in case I need it to put a spot on the REO's Juice tube. A set of small metal files to try and fix the iGo-W.

View attachment 4658

And lastly a cute little Vice to hold the screws when I file the bottom down.

View attachment 4659

WARNING Rob!!!!! Don't use local SA Super Glue on your Reo Juice Tube, most are Chinese imports that contain Cyanide. Rather use an aquarium safe clear silicone, very thin layer and let it dry for 24h

WARNING Rob!!!!! Don't use local SA Super Glue on your Reo Juice Tube, most are Chinese imports that contain Cyanide. Rather use an aquarium safe clear silicone, very thin layer and let it dry for 24h

Thanks Johan! Life saver! :rock:

They used to be quite fast, but lately methinks Customs is slowing down the parcels. They now are asking for documentation for HHV.
We were expecting the documentation issue but this one snuck through .

This one was 55 rand . And the whole order was 400ml of juice .

Did you have to take in an invoice or did you just have to go with your ID?

Back