Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Hot damn it's Bacon Kip central here in Durban!

I have to say the little box and cute gift bag is a really nice touch! So much so it made me go place another order right now for my mixing kit!

VMBacon 003.JPG

@Derick that's a really nice touch with the gift box and gift bag... Just looking at your labeling, packaging and presentation you are a marketing man! 10/10! Now you just need to add more hardware to the web site! :rock:

@Derick that's a really nice touch with the gift box and gift bag... Just looking at your labeling, packaging and presentation you are a marketing man! 10/10! Now you just need to add more hardware to the web site! :rock:
Thanks @Rob Fisher ,

Yep, proceeds from this DIY range is going towards new hardware - we will probably start off with starter stuff first, seeing as that is our most requested items, but we will definitely expand to the shiny stuff soon after that - I see Smok has a nice new Rebuildable out - and Kamry also has a few nice new toys :)

My turn :)

jugyza8y.jpg

myde5ezy.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The boat from China has arrived
Y
e4y3yda5.jpg

Just collected will post better pics later

sent from my reonautical cloud machine
Wow, awesome. We need to see those unpacked and named if you please.

OK let see if I can get this all in
4u3ady9a.jpg

Panzer mech in 18350 with Kay fun 3.1 with custom top cap and glass drip tip
tybapaby.jpg

Vamo v5 with aero
ryzagydu.jpg

Mini family pic

Also picked up full pmma kit for Kay fun
Replacement Windows for kf
The end result
uploadfromtaptalk1399038382818.jpg

OK let see if I can get this all in
4u3ady9a.jpg

Panzer mech in 18350 with Kay fun 3.1 with custom top cap and glass drip tip
tybapaby.jpg

Vamo v5 with aero
ryzagydu.jpg

Mini family pic

Also picked up full pmma kit for Kay fun
Replacement Windows for kf
The end result
View attachment 4640

Great gear. Enjoy. That gold door works perfectly with the brass RM2 and brass button. See the brass doors will be available in polished and tumbled format.

13904960397_d164942669_c.jpg

+ VK Smooth Tobacco & VK Kings Cream

@johan Its not hard plastic, its the same as those ego cases vinyl with some stiff padding. Just liked the fact it had the efest logo on it.

Back