Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby!

Dead Rabbit SQ and Challenge Cap Butcher!
VaporDNAMail1.jpg VaporDNAMail2.jpg

Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini
VaporDNAMail4.jpg
Innokin Goby Kit!
VaporDNAMail3.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! My Red Pill Batch arrived just in time! We were at Code Red and only had 150ml's left! It was really scary but we managed! All lights are green and all systems are go once again! Phew!
RedPill2.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! My Red Pill Batch arrived just in time! We were at Code Red and only had 150ml's left! It was really scary but we managed! All lights are green and all systems are go once again! Phew!
View attachment 120032

Right, I think you need to donate your body to science when you're gone so we can disprove the diacetyl myth once and for all!

Not the 22mm. Tested it at a friend and does not come close to what my favourite 22's can produce.
There are better options for the price point.

OK then maybe I should lob it in the gorge before I even open it! :p

View attachment 120032
I need to give that a bash!!! Battling to convince myself to pay R350+ though

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher hey Oom .. please post your thorts on Pharaoh mini. I've been eyeing it since I watched reviews..

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Not the 22mm. Tested it at a friend and does not come close to what my favourite 22's can produce.
Hi @KZOR
I'm stuck, I am loving my Hadaly(sxk) but catch myself oversquonking quite often. What would you suggest for similar flavour but more forgiving when squonking and also readily available?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Whats your opinion on the 24mm?
I enjoyed my 24mm but still prefer using and building my Goons, CSMNT's, Reloads and Tokugawa above it.
If i did not have any other RDA's i would have been much happier with it. Still rate it just because at a very affordable price you can get a nice vape experience. Totally subjective of course. :)

I enjoyed my 24mm but still prefer using and building my Goons, CSMNT's, Reloads and Tokugawa above it.
If i did not have any other RDA's i would have been much happier with it. Still rate it just because at a very affordable price you can get a nice vape experience. Totally subjective of course. :)

Im also enjoying it more than I expected,enjoy the airflow being a tad more restricted,with the raised airflow slots its also almost impossible to oversquonk,well...your mission would have to be to oversquonk...and you will have to try real hard to succeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would you suggest for similar flavour but more forgiving when squonking and also readily available?
Hellfire Sentinel, Flave 22, Soul S or the Gambit. The clones are great quality making them all affordable.
I don't oversquonk with my Hadaly though and i am running a 3.5mm coil which i wick tightly with enough cotton to block off both sides only leaving the area of the coil open for air.

Finally back in the land of the living and able to get on ecig.

Oh wow I’m so happy with this @Ash thank you for making this real!! Loving the NarDa.

14030D71-520C-43C4-BAA7-B420795E8CBA.jpeg

So i also joined the HE groups with my last mod - the Gloom feom what i could see the owners of their bbs and etc mods use the desce bag to help in the longevity of the gear.

I got my self the black with grey desce bag and a beauty ring that converts from 22 to 24mm

The setup looks so much better now and the wasp might just have a permanent home.

Thanks to @akhalz for the amazing comms and info while in transaction with him on the parcel and as he promised it was delivered today. I will surely buy again from him and it might just be sooner than later due to the great service.

DEF0A653-5B3B-4B40-A23B-7167A2178DDA.jpeg AEA894A8-2187-480A-BCB0-9FB87084F9EB.jpeg

My gosh, great vapemail @CMMACKEM
Looking forward fo hearing your thoughts on some of those juices when you get a chance

just as a matter of interest what are your 10 fav's in order of preference ?

...lol

Well I’ve had this for a couple of days, didn’t realise we had this thread but here’s my latest addition to my rda/squonk collection.

The psyclone mods Entheon in all its glory.

500A16E0-02E8-4F52-A51C-D5EDE2B6A8C9.jpeg

Back