Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Looks great, more details on it please, pm me if possible as I am seriously interested in something like this. Although a present dibs if the price is right and you ever want to get rid of it.

Sigh..sad to say this but I spoke too soon! With permission from my friend I have been allowed to sell the E-pipe. It's going onto the classifieds tonight along with a few other mods..

Sigh..sad to say this but I spoke too soon! With permission from my friend I have been allowed to sell the E-pipe. It's going onto the classifieds tonight along with a few other mods..
Don't know if I must be glad or sad! Will keep an eye out, my budget has taken a bit of a knock this month.

No I'm nt late to the party. . Lol .. I actually had one for a few days and hadaly kicked it's ass.. but now I had2 secure me one again in anticipation for the new release hadeon caps.. so far so good it seems, will the entheon finally redeem itself for what they wanted it to be.. an improved hadaly..
0d7a9a13e960a33ed6104154b47c09b4.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

No I'm nt late to the party. . Lol .. I actually had one for a few days and hadaly kicked it's ass.. but now I had2 secure me one again in anticipation for the new release hadeon caps.. so far so good it seems, will the entheon finally redeem itself for what they wanted it to be.. an improved hadaly..
0d7a9a13e960a33ed6104154b47c09b4.jpg

You should've waited a bit longer for the hadeon..hadaly/entheon combo!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You should've waited a bit longer for the hadeon..hadaly/entheon combo!

Ha ha speed reading I see.. hadeon is nt a rda.. its a cap and filler designed to fit the entheon and change airflow to that of the hadaly. . As I did mention above

So my reason for purchase is so that I have it ready for when the hadeon 'CAP' arrives

Ha ha speed reading I see.. hadeon is nt a rda.. its a cap and filler designed to fit the entheon and change airflow to that of the hadaly. . As I did mention above

So my reason for purchase is so that I have it ready for when the hadeon 'CAP' arrives

Hadeon is a rda bud, However you can buy the black and clear caps separately. :) They do not sell the stainless steel caps alone :)

Hadeon is a rda bud, However you can buy the black and clear caps separately. :) They do not sell the stainless steel caps alone :)
Wow then I was misinformed by Psyclone mods themselves.. I was told that a kit (silver cap and 2 plugs) will be sold to already entheon owners and the clear and black will be optional extras

Besides.. he didn read my original post. He just looked at pic and replied whilst in my original post i mentioned I purchased it so when the kits are released then I have a rda already..

45c0afe2c9eba866da51647d80582e6e.jpg
6f61e0511394ad68ac1bb23d0c89af3b.jpg

@JsPLAYn you correct bud. The New Hadeon is just a cap. You can buy a Hadeon and Enthon Combo which is a Enthon that comes with a SS Hadeon cap included.

But existing Entheone owners can also buy Hadeon caps in clear or black but not in SS as @Vape_r said.

@JsPLAYn you correct bud. The New Hadeon is just a cap. You can buy a Hadeon and Enthon Combo which is a Enthon that comes with a SS Hadeon cap included.

But existing Entheone owners can also buy Hadeon caps in clear or black but not in SS as @Vape_r said.
Correct sir.. I checked on their site now . I had an IG enquiry answered by them giving me that info hence the confusion. Said to be a kit so if u have an entheon u dnt have2 get a whole rda again.. kinda like the skyline drop kit . All good in the hood

Vape Mail Baby! Popped out to the opening of The Cloud Factory Shop in Ballito and picked up another Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C!
CFVapeMail1.jpg CFVapeMail2.jpg

Ah..i never knew there was a cap option! I only saw the hadeon kit inclusive of the entheon for sale.

Collection mail!

Very chuffed to have my first mech, first, squonk, and first rda all in one purchase.

Cant wait to try it all out.

Coppervape BF aluminium.
Origen little
Sxk hadaly

Pretty good day today!
6b2249a2316f8335a4be2c4843bcdff9.jpg
92ad4635620792e14ea28a5cd210e6b0.jpg
70625a953704f92da8d237ba8a8c0d7c.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

“Quick” juice pick up from Meneer @KZOR. Can’t get enough of this Sublime- only thing I vape at this stage. Hadaly on the prodigal RSQ (thanks @RoomFogger)!!

677490597dc400913c68c3266460403b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Quick” juice pick up from Meneer @KZOR. Can’t get enough of this Sublime- only thing I vape at this stage. Hadaly on the prodigal RSQ (thanks @RoomFogger)!!

How'd you get that big drip tip on there? My newly acquired hadaly has a tiny little one on there!

How'd you get that big drip tip on there? My newly acquired hadaly has a tiny little one on there!

Bud, it’s a tip that is made by @hands specifically for the Hadaly. Makes a hell of a difference to the vape on the Hadaly for sure!!

Fetch mail. :banana:

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

I doubt I will use the atty that comes with it much.

Comparison with the pico. About the same height but a little fatter.
And a lot heavier.
IMG_2666.jpg

:)
Dave

Good to see it in good company again, back where it belongs. Thanks for letting me experience it for a while, I liked it but it wasn't meant to be.

Back