Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

They probably think you are 50%owner seeing that they deliver by you 50%of the time

Shout out to Vape away for this awesome device! Ergonomic, pocket friendly, superb weight and fires like a boss!
b058dfad776b018b8c9806335b5e21d0.jpg

I'll just leave this here

Attachments

• IMG_5694.JPG
    IMG_5694.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5695.JPG
    IMG_5695.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5696.JPG
    IMG_5696.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5697.JPG
    IMG_5697.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 63
WIN MAIL :tmnt:

Wow! Imagine winning an entire range of juice, not to mention the extras thrown in, such as TWO cool caps AND a hoodie! Whew! Thank you very, very much Wicked Wicks @pecunium!

20180227_Bottles only.jpg

20180227_Red Line and cap.jpg

20180227_Hoodie and cap.jpg

Guys, stop buying nice stuff, following suit is bankrupting me.

When are you going to take it to the next level @Hooked. It is inevitable, just a question of time.

Regards
@Raindance Do you mean DIY? Not for a long time, if ever. If I try DIY I'll probably be wasting my money and the equipment and concentrates will just get packed in the garage as dust-collectors. It sounds worse than cooking, which is bad enough. I bought a food processor about 6 months ago, for the sole purpose of making Cloud Bread. About 2 months after I'd bought I finally got around to ... no, not using it, just asking someone to put it together for me. He did. I still haven't used it.

@Raindance Do you mean DIY? Not for a long time, if ever. If I try DIY I'll probably be wasting my money and the equipment and concentrates will just get packed in the garage as dust-collectors. It sounds worse than cooking, which is bad enough. I bought a food processor about 6 months ago, for the sole purpose of making Cloud Bread. About 2 months after I'd bought I finally got around to ... no, not using it, just asking someone to put it together for me. He did. I still haven't used it.
I will bookmark this post just to be able to tell you I told you so at a later date. LOL.

Regards

Back