Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

So today i got the most awesome bolt, 3ppm panels, 2 tokens for some pick up mail and ime just speachless....

Attachments

• 20180228_200215.jpg
    20180228_200215.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 56
I've commited my Vapemail budget and then some to a group buy happening here. So until my epic porcupine mail arives I will need to be happy living vicariously via the posts on this thread. So keep'em comming guys!

Regards

@Raindance Are you OK for juice? I'd be happy to help you out if you can fetch here in Yzer, or wait until after the Argus when I go visit my brother in Brackenfell.

@Raindance Are you OK for juice? I'd be happy to help you out if you can fetch here in Yzer, or wait until after the Argus when I go visit my brother in Brackenfell.
Thanks for the concern and offer @Hooked. I have about three litres of VG and PG each and more concentrates than I could use in a lifetime so I am settled on that front.

Awesome gesture!

Regards

3bae2180981ba7de6669b5d21fbde0f3.jpg

Thought I'd start small with a one shot mix. I'll try and order a few concentrates each month as I go along. Hopefully this turns out better on the pocket. I'm flying through juice.

Ordered from Blck Vapour yesterday, arrived this morning. I left out the nic for now.

3bae2180981ba7de6669b5d21fbde0f3.jpg

Thought I'd start small with a one shot mix. I'll try and order a few concentrates each month as I go along. Hopefully this turns out better on the pocket. I'm flying through juice.

Ordered from Blck Vapour yesterday, arrived this morning. I left out the nic for now.
Once you’re into it and have a few recipes going it’s much much much easier on the pocket.

Happy mixing!

Back