Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

It has arrived! Sakura Molly doors and silver plated Molly contact set!
87ba0dd41b2b9e8f7998717ee965b4d4.jpg
ffaebb724b312a137404675b81ab6060.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

A little bit of something to add to
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125

I was ordering cartridges from Easy Puff for my cig-a-like, which I like using while driving, when I spotted these.

20180301_Vapor All.jpg

But where's the name of the flavour? Just the other day I was complaining about a vendor who doesn't have flavour descriptions on their website. These bottles don't even have the flavour's name! Since I found out that ice-cream cones aren't filled to the bottom, nothing has surprised me - until this. I turned the bottle around and this is what I saw..

20180301_Vapor Back of Bottle.jpg

I turned some more and this is what I saw...

20180301_Vapor Nic.jpg

The nic is certainly clearly stated ... but where's the name of the flavour? Am I going mad?? I put the bottles under a bright light - nothing. I took them outside into the sunlight - nothing. Finally I emailed Easy Puff. The flavour IS on the bottle, they told me, it's on a transparent lable. Are you kidding? I can't even see a transparent label! It was only when I took a photo that I could just ... only just ... make out the label.

20180301_Vapor Flavour.jpg

Crazy, huh? Of course I could deduce what flavours they were, simply because I'd ordered 3 x Cappuccino and 1 x Mocha - and one of the bottles was a different colour from the other three. But if I'd ordered only one of each, I would have been none the wiser. Now I've seen it all!

Has anyone ever tried this juice? I haven't, but if the vapour is as invisible as the label, it will be an excellent stealth-vape!

I may of over estimated my PG reserves... so guess it's either high vg mixes this weekend or a trip to atomix or vaperite with the exact amount of cash in hand .... for the survival of the Luxofund :-D
Or make a few mixes with the right amount of PG, mix the rest without PG to start steeping then add PG later when you get it?

A little bit of something to add to
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125

I was ordering cartridges from Easy Puff for my cig-a-like, which I like using while driving, when I spotted these.

View attachment 124300

But where's the name of the flavour? Just the other day I was complaining about a vendor who doesn't have flavour descriptions on their website. These bottles don't even have the flavour's name! Since I found out that ice-cream cones aren't filled to the bottom, nothing has surprised me - until this. I turned the bottle around and this is what I saw..

View attachment 124301

I turned some more and this is what I saw...

View attachment 124302

The nic is certainly clearly stated ... but where's the name of the flavour? Am I going mad?? I put the bottles under a bright light - nothing. I took them outside into the sunlight - nothing. Finally I emailed Easy Puff. The flavour IS on the bottle, they told me, it's on a transparent lable. Are you kidding? I can't even see a transparent label! It was only when I took a photo that I could just ... only just ... make out the label.

View attachment 124303

Crazy, huh? Of course I could deduce what flavours they were, simply because I'd ordered 3 x Cappuccino and 1 x Mocha - and one of the bottles was a different colour from the other three. But if I'd ordered only one of each, I would have been none the wiser. Now I've seen it all!

Has anyone ever tried this juice? I haven't, but if the vapour is as invisible as the label, it will be an excellent stealth-vape!
Interestingly I notice the nicotine is marked as 2.0 % (20mg) in the circle, but as 1.8 % in the list of chemical ingredients. Some scary sounding chemical ingredients in there.

Great doing business with you @Cobrali.
After trying a few of my tanks, settled on the Vaporesso Veco. Super vape, the long stem makes for a proper throat hit.

3kURFCL.jpg

Great doing business with you @Cobrali.
After trying a few of my tanks, settled on the Vaporesso Veco. Super vape, the long stem makes for a proper throat hit.

3kURFCL.jpg
Pleasure! Glad to hear that you are enjoying it more than i was! I guess i am a mech guy now..most of my mods are mechs!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Interestingly I notice the nicotine is marked as 2.0 % (20mg) in the circle, but as 1.8 % in the list of chemical ingredients. Some scary sounding chemical ingredients in there.

@Andre I hadn't noticed the nic discrepancy! As for the other ingredients, do you think they're harmful?

Yip, I still owe @Steyn777 a miss scroll...

LOL, saving it for later.

Regards
I haven't seen it, which is a strange thing, because I'm literally never not online...I am the ecigssa stalker, the phantom of the opera, the person that can never unplug his phone, I forum therefore I am.

Back