Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thank you to @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo from Vape King for this awesome prize!!! Now to decide which juice to try first.
2d6bdbb6060ba79c3d6ae5c5f5d48c49.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

More goodies from @BumbleBee at the Vape Guy.
  • 20700 batteries with sleeves
  • YFTK Skyfall - already a fail as the one air insert rattles and falls out - the joy of clones.
  • Stainless steel tank for the Dvarw MTL
  • Vaporesso Armour Pro
  • Another Pulse 80W
LanPZmC.jpg

This forum and, in this case, @incredible_hullk specifically, creates a lot of FOMO. Thank you Vape King (@Stroodlepuff) for the Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA and the vape accessories. Think I need to take a forum break.

eocQ7wO.jpg
@Andre , that really looks good. Please let me know regarding the performance of the rdta, I have the rta, but I’m not so impresssed with the airflow. Think I need more options that it offers.

This forum and, in this case, @incredible_hullk specifically, creates a lot of FOMO. Thank you Vape King (@Stroodlepuff) for the Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA and the vape accessories. Think I need to take a forum break.

eocQ7wO.jpg

That looks interesting, I am part of the dying breed of RDTA fans so this really appeals to me.
Please give some feedback once you played with it.

That looks interesting, I am part of the dying breed of RDTA fans so this really appeals to me.
I'm also a fan of RDTA's. I almost bought another one that vape cartel had but I'm not so much a fan of dual coils...

@Andre , that really looks good. Please let me know regarding the performance of the rdta, I have the rta, but I’m not so impresssed with the airflow. Think I need more options that it offers.

I'm also a fan of RDTA's. I almost bought another one that vape cartel had but I'm not so much a fan of dual coils...
Shall do. Maybe @incredible_hullk can also give his impressions in due course please.

Shall do. Maybe @incredible_hullk can also give his impressions in due course please.
I’m really enjoying it with kanthal plain coil at 0.85 ohm

The multitude of side airflow options means you can really choose the best from mtl to restricted dl on biggest airflow

The long driptip ideal with no liquid ending up in the mouth like other mtl tanks with short drip tips

The push down and fill method on the fill port is effortless and no leaks

I’m really enjoying it with kanthal plain coil at 0.85 ohm

The multitude of side airflow options means you can really choose the best from mtl to restricted dl on biggest airflow

The long driptip ideal with no liquid ending up in the mouth like other mtl tanks with short drip tips

The push down and fill method on the fill port is effortless and no leaks
Thank you kindly for the feedback, sounds like a "needed" item for me. LOL

Incredible setup! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I shall be building the Reload with the Smileys' today, I reckon it should be even better.
Thank you again, you are a top notch vendor, always prompt and going the extra mile, your service is impeccable (especially in this day and age where there are actually vape shops who think they can afford to block, blacklist and bounce back a customer's e-mails?).
Seven Stars from me :STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH:

Back