Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

This forum and, in this case, @incredible_hullk specifically, creates a lot of FOMO. Thank you Vape King (@Stroodlepuff) for the Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA and the vape accessories. Think I need to take a forum break.

eocQ7wO.jpg
You and me both re the Forum break:rolleyes:

But I do like that VapeFly:inlove:

Some diy bases and bottles.
C8AF19C5-CA70-4B30-86F0-3EC7C85AD2A4.jpeg
It pays to buy in bulk.

Thanks @Geoff, great affordable and reliable service from Clyrolinx as usual.

Pity I can only open it tonight, parcels at home and i’m at work.

Regards

@Raindance is the first person to post on the 1000 page and the last person to open his vapemail today...unless @Dietz super interdimentional visions come true

Some diy bases and bottles.
View attachment 142900
It pays to buy in bulk.

Thanks @Geoff, great affordable and reliable service from Clyrolinx as usual.

Pity I can only open it tonight, parcels at home and i’m at work.

Regards
5037502D-8F03-44BA-9C60-53B402D1A90D.jpeg
This should keep me going a while. Even got some complimentary concentrates.

Can’t wait to use the mixing bars.

Regards

Info for all the importers...
The South African Revenue Service (SARS) recently started enforcing clauses in the Customs and Excise Act relating to personal imports.

Speaking to TimesLive, SARS confirmed that citizens who bring goods into the country more than three times a year will need to apply for an importer’s code.

The regulations have existed since 2013, but have reportedly only started being enforced since April 2018.

The restriction requires applying for an importer’s code, which can require a large amount of paperwork and can take a fair amount of time to process.

There is a way to circumvent this import limitation, however, if you want to buy international goods – and that is to use an import service on a local ecommerce store.

Epic vape mail today for the diy comp still amazed that I made it thank you to all the sponsors @h2vape, vapeclub and lungasm for the awesome prizes.
IMG_20180826_213042.jpg IMG_20180826_171506.jpg IMG_20180826_213017.jpg
Then some batteries can survive the apocalypse now:
IMG_20180826_214237.jpg
An yesterday's spoils enough wire to keep me going for a month or two thanks for the tag @Adephi if it weren't for you I eouwo have missed out:IMG_20180825_165056.jpg
@BumbleBee thanks for the ol16 awesome seeing you again an that eden juice is epic.

Epic vape mail today for the diy comp still amazed that I made it thank you to all the sponsors @h2vape, vapeclub and lungasm for the awesome prizes.
View attachment 143264 View attachment 143265 View attachment 143266
View attachment 143267
An yesterday's spoils enough wire to keep me going for a month or two thanks for the tag @Adephi if it weren't for you I eouwo have missed out:View attachment 143268
@BumbleBee thanks for the ol16 awesome seeing you again an that eden juice is epic.

Did I miss the ol16? No, lets have vapecon tomorrow again!

View attachment 143264 View attachment 143265 View attachment 143266
View attachment 143267
An yesterday's spoils enough wire to keep me going for a month or two thanks for the tag @Adephi if it weren't for you I eouwo have missed out:View attachment 143268
Well done ! congrats .:)

This thread is awfully quiet considering there was just a VapeCon :CHALLENGECONSIDERED:
We are all out buying peanuts and raising as get better prezzies for our bank managers. :)Then we have to get over the shock of seeing our bank balances, :confused:sit and admire our purchases, :cool:and only then can we post.:D So this time we are leaving the tension rise on the site.:aaaaa:

This thread is awfully quiet considering there was just a VapeCon :CHALLENGECONSIDERED:
I'll start then.
What I got first thing on Saturday, Jade plug and some of my favourite juices.
I've been spoilt and had these juices before vapecon so I really needed to get more!
20180825_234038.jpg 20180827_124004.jpg

VapeCon was AWESOME!

Just a quick question... Why does my bank card smell like burnt plastic?

f7c6cf671564678ec5004d1f1b70749a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Also saw a different side to my wife... when she heard @Rob Fisher mention free s#it, she promptly discarded me and rushed to the stage...

This was her freebie haul (minus the 2 caps and one prohibition shirt)

fef266b3a5f0e377877bd1ab4a2bd6cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Damn can't believe I didn;t get a cap , suppose you have to buy something :p .....

JK @BumbleBee :) was great meeting and chatting with you , hope the feet has recovered .....
Ai man, we were chatting so lekker that I totally forgot to give you one, I still have some left though ;)

Was great meeting up :)

Back