Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail from @Grand Guru ... As usual, anything received from Grand Guru is better than new ... Impeccably maintained, clean, wicked and ready for vaping ...
Thank you, thank you, thank you :headbang: ... Let the testing begin :)
View attachment 278631
Now I can't wait. I have summon summin coming from Mr GG too! And from Mr Larry. Yayness!

Btw, may I dibs number 2 from the left?

Now I can't wait. I have summon summin coming from Mr GG too! And from Mr Larry. Yayness!

I'm fascinated by all the interest in the Bishop ... Because so called "reviewers" claim it's fantastic, suddenly it's the best thing since sliced bread :rolleyes:
It's a side airflow, and the only way to make it work is to crank up the power, and the then literal "spitting" of juice off the coil manages to get drawn into the vacuum of the distant air stream ... It's a pretty poor representation of an atty in my opinion, and you would be much better off getting yourself an undercoil airflow MTL atty ...
You may not have a "brand name", but I promise you, you'll have flavour ;)

I'm fascinated by all the interest in the Bishop ... Because so called "reviewers" claim it's fantastic, suddenly it's the best thing since sliced bread :rolleyes:
It's a side airflow, and the only way to make it work is to crank up the power, and the then literal "spitting" of juice off the coil manages to get drawn into the vacuum of the distant air stream ... It's a pretty poor representation of an atty in my opinion, and you would be much better off getting yourself an undercoil airflow MTL atty ...
You may not have a "brand name", but I promise you, you'll have flavour ;)
I just like the look of it, and I really enjoy my bishop cubed RBA.

No science behind my interest.

Vape mail from @DarthBranMuffin ... I was expecting a few Attys for testing, and instead received a large box, (stuck closed with the customary 20 rolls of whatever packing tape is the most difficult to remove), and filled to the brim with stuffz ... Much appreciated as always Darth ... Thank you, thank you, thank you :ura:
Now let round 65536 of the testing proceed ...

20231122_113408.jpg

20231122_113849.jpg

Vape mail from @DarthBranMuffin ... I was expecting a few Attys for testing, and instead received a large box, (stuck closed with the customary 20 rolls of whatever packing tape is the most difficult to remove), and filled to the brim with stuffz ... Much appreciated as always Darth ... Thank you, thank you, thank you :ura:
Now let round 65536 of the testing proceed ...

View attachment 279607

View attachment 279608

:monoloco: TAURENSSSS!

Only a pleasure my friend! Enjoy it!

Vape Mail Baby! The Dani 21700 is back from the Obey Robot technical team! Now in white Cerakote!
Dani 21700 White 3.jpg

Back