Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

fantastic @Barak.let us now how the billow performs for you,i love mine to death.
Its awesome man. Almost done with 1 tank. Vaping like a man possessed to see how some of my older liquids taste in it. No leaks yet. It has passed the shitty build + laying down tests with flying colours. Finally an rta i will use.

there you go @Barak :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.enjoy the billow bro have fun running out of juice hahaha.it drinks juice like a beast.

Now combined :p Also couldn't find "what you vaping thread" ... this combo and this juice & my temp wrap are all weenahs! :D :D

Brew no 88 and per website "Brew #88 is a milk tea with a light and creamy sweetness along with a mellow jasmine tea flavor. Also referred to as green milk tea."

2015-07-14 17.13.03.jpg

some EPIC vapemail from @Rob Fisher
been wanting some vape clothing for a while now :) and Rob was kind enough to donate me Vicious Ant:inlove:.
then there is a little atty hornet i think, just fantastic little beastie:inlove:.
a lovely wooden atty stand and a blot of bottles

IMG_1468.JPG

Little heavyweight. Treat after 2 years of stinky free! Special RTA to complement it on the way.

9Vhbkmi.jpg

Only now I realized, maybe this was meant for me to visit @KieranD and spoil myself for my 1 year stinky free :)

Congratulations, ONE YEAR stinky free, really inspirational to us "newbies", will get there, this journey is not just one of self-discovery but an opportunity to learn and teach at the same time, Well Done bud.

VapeMail Baby!

Thank you @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl !

jLYr6dy.jpg

Was so worth the wait!

HRuq6GX.jpg

@JakesSA - This Nickel wire of yours kicks serious ass. Much easier to build with. Wrapped 30g on 2mm and came out to 0.08. Tastes Divine!

Damn, my setup that I am waiting for, I will go and fetch that "courier guy" at the border between Joburg and Cape Town!!! Please let us know your opinions and thoughts on the setup and if you are using normal kanthal or nickel wire
EDIT: My Bad, see that you are using nickel wire, is there a noticeable difference between Kanthal and nickel? Forgive the noob question(s)

Damn, my setup that I am waiting for, I will go and fetch that "courier guy" at the border between Joburg and Cape Town!!! Please let us know your opinions and thoughts on the setup and if you are using normal kanthal or nickel wire
EDIT: My Bad, see that you are using nickel wire, is there a noticeable difference between Kanthal and nickel? Forgive the noob question(s)

No such thing as a noob question. All questions are good questions. ;-)

Nickel has a lower resistance than Kanthal. Temp control uses nickel wire to regulate the temp by reading the resistance change in the wire as it heats up. (I guess that the reason resistance does not change in Kanthal is the reason that it is not used for temp control - don't quote me on that... I am pretty sure someone with much more knowledge on these two wires will chime in and correct me if I am wrong)

As for the different tastes both wires give... not too sure on that. I think the whole temp control thing is that there will be no more dry hits. To me, my builds on either kanthal or nickel tastes good. Just using temp control because my mod is able to. :)

Opinions on the setup... very happy with both the build quality of the eVic and the Billow V2. The billow has to be one of the finest machined atties I have ever owned. Butter smooth threads and easy to build and wick. Looks good too. Very good flavour and vapor production. There are tanks out there with slightly better flavour, but only ever so slight.

I guess I could sum all this up like this... do I like the combo I currently have? Hell yes. Would I buy another combo like this? I am busy contemplating it, the only thing holding me back is the fact that there are other mods that I want to try. But yes, I think I want to need another billow. ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

Juice Pif from @Genosmate :D
wow on a cold States morning what a good feeling, Thank you very much mate. I know what i will be doing the rest of the day ;)
Time to coil the dripper

20150715_092834.jpg

@Sir Vape Thank You so much for my vape mail this morning, absolutely incredible service, considering I only placed my order Monday night, had a meeting this morning, got to my office at 10am and your parcel had been signed for and was on my desk, you have gained another, very loyal, customer from Cape Town, working on my next order already.
Thanks again and Kind Regards

Sir Vape_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back