Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thanks man. Here she is next to the Reo woodvil
IMG_20150828_190300%20Custom.jpg
That looks awesome, wishing you all the best with Eve :)

went completely out of my comfort zone this round.
boredom is a slow death,and i'm bored
so i partially shed my banana+dessert dependency and went fruity,well,a little fruity to see if this is a rut,or a grave
400c887d4da0b0582e5801443815e341.jpg

We need a video on this beauty.. Pictures dont do it justice!

I agree, and I will do one. Just waiting for my new atties and bottom feeding pins to arrive and then I'll introduce my whole vaping family and do a review on Eve. :)

That's not bad if you vape heavy.I've noticed many mods using multiple lipo bateries

Dual battery boxmods are the way! Especially with single coil builds, you just about quadruple your vape-life. Depending on the omhs being pulled and mAh rating of your battery of choice if course (the duh factor)! =D

I'll be vaping them clouds soon enough!!

@Andre The coconut comfort is the only one I haven't tried. Hope they are good. Quality juice and exceptional service!

I agree, and I will do one. Just waiting for my new atties and bottom feeding pins to arrive and then I'll introduce my whole vaping family and do a review on Eve. :)
Bet you're getting that dual battery bottom fed hit now.

Received some concentrates and NET's this morning from Valley Vapour, thank you @drew (Any recommended % on the NET's, @drew ?)
The smell of these NET's remind me of walking into an old classic Tobacco Shop, truely amazing, cant wait to try them out.
Modimolle-20150831-00160.jpg

To the guys who bought I Love Donuts juice, what's your guys opinion on the juice, Any good aside for the hype created world wide??

Back