Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Nice quick delivery from Amazon (9 days from order date). Great price at the moment- save 49%. Amazon product ASIN B005UGBG20. If anyone has intentions of ordering one; it comes with 2 X 200g calibration weights that is not stated/specified in the product description. I didn't want to take the chance so ordered one just in case.

IMG_4031.jpg IMG_4032.jpg IMG_4033.jpg

Got my Nautilus steel tank just now. It makes me realise how tiny my mod is :D20151103_160804.jpg 20151103_160835.jpg

Aaaaaand vape mail.....accumulated over a few weeks.
Firstly Vape King for the SB
VAPE_MAIL_SB.jpg

The @KieranD flawless serviceVAPE_MAIL_VC.jpg
And the the opening of the Sir Vape`s Vapory. I couldnt stay long but what a blast for the short time that I was there
VAPE_MAIL_SV.jpg

My eagerly awaited vm from VM...(vape mail from Vapour Mountain, Legends Dean and Premium coffee.
The Patriot RDA kept on rolling around so I stuck it in the panasonic flosser. :)
The patriot was from esense earlier today, got it for R100 so I dont know if I got VIP prices at their headoffice or not.
It has the made in USA etch underneath, but the eagle is very lightly etched and one wing is missing... so more like a war veteran than a patriot, but at that price Im not complaining.
It has fairly restrictive 1mm air holes which are going to be hacked. :)

IMG_2834.JPG

IMG_2836.JPG

Vape mail from @Oupa
22405867559_fa59b6d410_c.jpg

Also many thanks to @BumbleBee and Vapeclub. Dawnwing oke cruised into the parking lot as i was walking out the shop and my day suddenly became very nice :)

WA0010.jpeg

WA0012.jpeg

Back