Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

A present from @BigB for services rendered in arranging his Cee Cee Mod. I love this TNT Ice... real quality menthol juice he brings in especially for one of his customers... Thanks Brian! :rock:
TNT Ice 002.JPG

I love my Velocity clone, but it's impractical whilst getting to and from work.
Decided to give the Aromamizer a bash while waiting for my Griffin to arrive from the Orient.

vapemail.png

Aaaand NCV Milked is right up my alley. Why have I not tried this glorious nectar before?
It's like fairies, dancing on my tongue.

04b5745d3f4f64beeb13ad02783c74ad.jpg

Locked, stocked and one small build away from a smoking barrel...all thanks to the kind folks at Vape King! Been quite keen on the Aromamizer for while and finally pulled the trigger...along with some juice that is certainly worthy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapemail_2016-01-13_tiny.jpg

Vapemail, baby! Thanks, @Mike!

BTW - the top cap of a Powerade bottle makes a pretty decent atty stand!

Got some vapemail from vapeclub late yesterday, AWESOME service as per usual and the a new fused clapton for juice testing 20160112_164330.jpg C360_2016-01-13-08-16-56-389.jpg

Tesiyis to drive my awesome new SS Cuboid. And my Reo Minis need new 18500s to replace retired ones.

Thank you so much @Stroodlepuff (VapeKing) for going the extra mile with the Courier. The telephone call was appreciated. Great service.

xE5YJT3.jpg

Wow, you have enough wire there to build a small DNA200 controlled electric fence :p

lol, Just a few rolls of each in 28 and 26 awg, both in SS an Kanthal A1. At <R40/10m it is a lot cheaper to stock up like that.

Also managed to order 4 more Samsung Green Smurfs and a Nitecore D4 charger before the Dollar broke the R16 mark. They should be ere in a while :) and some more wire, just in case :D

Back