Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

It really opens the rta up!!!
Good to see you came right.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I have always loved my mizers - its why I have 2 :p Now just to get the vertical build's wicking right then I will be a happy girl

I have always loved my mizers - its why I have 2 Now just to get the vertical build's wicking right then I will be a happy girl
I totally agree i only run vert coils on the mizer.
I recently got a mutation and i set 2 vert coils in it and realised wicking wouls be a prob

I totally agree i only run vert coils on the mizer.
I recently got a mutation and i set 2 vert coils in it and realised wicking wouls be a prob

I just need someone to come and teach me to wick the vertical builds. I can do the horisontal blindfolded. But every now and then i get dryhits on the vertical builds

A little package from ValleyVapour thanks @drew :clap:

mwfnja.jpg

Probably a stupid question. But what is the purpose of the battery covers?
As they say "no stupid questions....." @wiesbang I use it to prevent the positive and negative terminals from shorting against metal objects when I travel or when they are kept in my draw. I also use them to keep track of which batteries need charging. I just put the positive terminal facing down in the battery cover. That way I know that the battery needs charging.

As they say "no stupid questions....." @wiesbang I use it to prevent the positive and negative terminals from shorting against metal objects when I travel or when they are kept in my draw. I also use them to keep track of which batteries need charging. I just put the positive terminal facing down in the battery cover. That way I know that the battery needs charging.

Also protects the battery wrap

Excuse the potato cam quality.
Cuboid, couple of 25r's, VM custom mix, rooibos concentrate and a roll of clapton.
IMG_20160122_130811.jpg

You can see in my pictures again it wont go over the standard drip tip - I can only get it that far before it gets stuck. I also cant seem to foce it to go all the way without having that small gap that is going to drive me insane

I see that. Mine goes all the way down.

I believe it's supposed to fit without the standard drip tip. It kept coming off for me and the gap drove me inane until I shredded the thing to have sanity again :D

I also thought it's supposed to fit without the standard drip tip, but I've tried using it separately from both end of the wide bore drip tip but it doesn't fit.

The one side is too broad and the tip just falls off. The other side is too small to fit over the top of atty.

I see that. Mine goes all the way down.

I also thought it's supposed to fit without the standard drip tip, but I've tried using it separately from both end of the wide bore drip tip but it doesn't fit.

The one side is too broad and the tip just falls off. The other side is too small to fit over the top of atty.
That is very odd, with a little bit of force I got mine on without the driptip.

Haha managed to get it on :D Just decided to stop worrying about whether I was going to damage the tip or the atty and press the sucker. Thanks for the "push" :)
Hahaha that was the part that freaked me out - I was positive I would break something :p Plus it looks great!

Might be because I'm still relatively new to vaping, but is anyone else still amazed at how tiny the gear is in real life? o_O

I always have this preconceived idea of what something would look like when it arrives, mainly in reference to a photo I see on here. Then I open it up and think "holy crap that's small!". Tanks, mods even wire spools, it's all so tiny! Or is it just me :worried:

Might be because I'm still relatively new to vaping, but is anyone else still amazed at how tiny the gear is in real life? o_O

I always have this preconceived idea of what something would look like when it arrives, mainly in reference to a photo I see on here. Then I open it up and think "holy crap that's small!". Tanks, mods even wire spools, it's all so tiny! Or is it just me :worried:

I get that when it comes to mods. The Reuleaux was particularly surprising to me size-wise. It looks like a monster in the photos but is actually nice and compact when you get to pick it up.

Props must go to the designers and manufacturers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I often feel the same @Effjh !

lol, yeah @Effjh I often feel that way. I remember still when my SVD and Kayfun arrived, I think that moment helped me understand the disappointment some brides must feel on their wedding nights :rolleyes:

I thought I was going to get this...

darth_maul_phantom_menace.jpg

But what I got was this...

CWL8hguWcAAFCdt.jpg

But all this is going to change very soon, when that Mini Volt arrives I suspect it's going to be bigger than I imagine :D

Back