Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@kevkev You sir are a class act, thank you so much, the mentos was next level awesome, it put a smile on my face instantly :)

A little back story for you all, my friend stopped vaping but said he was interested in a Atomic dripper, so I put a thread up in the wanted section looking for one but got no responses. So I made another thread looking for small drippers just so that I can get my buddy off the smokes, enter KevKev, the man himself says, "hey, I've got what you need, pm you details and its all yours!" 2 days later I get an aramex package with everything I mentioned in my wanted ad :O :rock: And some Mentos :-D :dance:

Its people like KevKev that make this community a pleasure to be apart of.

I called my buddy Carl to come check out my new bodyboard I just bought, cant wait to see his face when I pull out the atomic instead :giggle::clap:

Attachments

• IMG_20160129_144300.jpg
    IMG_20160129_144300.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 43
@Christos thanks for the heads up!
I will give KieranD a buzz. I wasn't keen on a dripper but after using their RDTA I'm very interested in giving dripping a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all.

I'm so frikken exited I can pop an artery! I got the Smok Koopor 200w TC mod and Aromamizer RDTA from Vape King (excellent service and quick delivery btw) last month but couldn't afford the rest of the stuff.
7d5d47a1fbc25978d984ece9b997f4e6.jpg

2ac8cb21d7429e1d0cba31529cc7a549.jpg

Until this week when payday visited again and I was able to get the rest. Think it's gonna be a late night tonight...

Coilmaster 521 tab cotton and Wirebox from Vape Cartel and tools from Vape King. Once again, excellent service from both vendors.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi all.

I'm so frikken exited I can pop an artery! I got the Smok Koopor 200w TC mod and Aromamizer RDTA from Vape King (excellent service and quick delivery btw) last month but couldn't afford the rest of the stuff.

Until this week when payday visited again and I was able to get the rest. Think it's gonna be a late night tonight...

Coilmaster 521 tab cotton and Wirebox from Vape Cartel and tools from Vape King. Once again, excellent service from both vendors.

Wow! That's quite a haul! :eek:

Enjoy :D

Wow! That's quite a haul! :eek:

Enjoy :D
Hehehe. Thanks @BumbleBee, I've been enjoying for about 7 hours already! Vaping like a train. Choo choo!

Gonna try making a coil or 10 now, will post to the applicable thread if something decent comes out...

Hi all.

Great stuff. Have fun!

Hehehe. Thanks @BumbleBee, I've been enjoying for about 7 hours already! Vaping like a train. Choo choo!

Gonna try making a coil or 10 now, will post to the applicable thread if something decent comes out...

Go for it @Craig0
Enjoy to the max
Tell us what juice are you vaping and how does it taste?

@kevkev You sir are a class act, thank you so much, the mentos was next level awesome, it put a smile on my face instantly :)

A little back story for you all, my friend stopped vaping but said he was interested in a Atomic dripper, so I put a thread up in the wanted section looking for one but got no responses. So I made another thread looking for small drippers just so that I can get my buddy off the smokes, enter KevKev, the man himself says, "hey, I've got what you need, pm you details and its all yours!" 2 days later I get an aramex package with everything I mentioned in my wanted ad :O :rock: And some Mentos :-D :dance:

I called my buddy Carl to come check out my new bodyboard I just bought, cant wait to see his face when I pull out the atomic instead :giggle::clap:

Epic post @DoubleD and awesome initiative for your buddy. You must let us know what he thinks

@kevkev - that was a mighty fine gesture! Salute!

Go for it @Craig0
Enjoy to the max
Tell us what juice are you vaping and how does it taste?
Will do @Silver!

I'm currently rotating TVS Caramel 0.8 nic, Motley Brew's(MB) Grateful Red 0 nic, MB Almost Famous 0 nic, MB Froot Fighters 6mg nic and Vape King's Gummyberry juice and Cotton candy. They are all really nice.

Have a lot of problems vaping all the Motley Brew juices in my iJust2 though but I believe that is a topic for another thread.

@Christos thanks for the heads up!
I will give KieranD a buzz. I wasn't keen on a dripper but after using their RDTA I'm very interested in giving dripping a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epic post @DoubleD and awesome initiative for your buddy. You must let us know what he thinks

@kevkev - that was a mighty fine gesture! Salute!

He absolutely loved it, I wish I had recorded the smile on his face this afternoon :) He didn't have his mvp on him when he came around (bad planning on my part) but we set the atomic up on my dotmod mech while going through a coil building learning session ah la DoubleD style and spent about 2 and half hours raiding my juice drawer, it was so much fun.

Only down side is, when he got home and screwed the atomic on his MVP, the resistance was reading 0.0Ω. I suggested that it might be the 510 connection on the mvp not making contact with atomic but he still couldn't sort it out. He's coming over tomorrow after work for me to have a look at it, pretty sure I'll get it running for him tomorrow. :)

well done KevKev. awesome.

Have to say, I use to love Vapour Mountain's soft jooooos bottles, but now, it seems they changed they've changed bottle suppliers, and now the bottles are hard but have thinner drippers on. @Rob Fisher

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Have to say, I use to love Vapour Mountain's soft jooooos bottles, but now, it seems they changed they've changed bottle suppliers, and now the bottles are hard but have thinner drippers on. @Rob Fisher

I hadn't noticed a change? But I only buy 100ml bottles these days and they are simply perfect! I in fact decant my Foggs Milky Way and other juices into empty Vapour Mountain 100ml bottles because they are just perfect. Maybe @Oupa has changed the 30ml bottles?
100ml 001.JPG

Some milky goodness

Attachments

• DSC_0301.JPG
    DSC_0301.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 49
7b65d1a69d1444423f6fc5865915c244.jpg

Vape mail arrived!
SX Mini M class, the guy threw in a Smok RSBT Hybrid for free! (Seems being friendly in the vape community is global!)
Then Zampebox also arrived today, testing it out on the plumeveil

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! :rock: A good way to start the week! Some new juice to taste from Ruby Roo's Juice range!
VapeMailRuby 001.JPG

And Hi Ho @Silver is always talking about his EVOD so I thought I would buy one of these vintage tanks to try it out again... only problem is I no longer have any ego styled batteries or connectors. :-(

VapeMailRuby 002.JPG

7b65d1a69d1444423f6fc5865915c244.jpg

Vape mail arrived!
SX Mini M class, the guy threw in a Smok RSBT Hybrid for free! (Seems being friendly in the vape community is global!)
Then Zampebox also arrived today, testing it out on the plumeveil

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Too much yummy ! Enjoy

Back