Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thanks @GadgetFreak I'm loving this setup and I got pangalactic gargleblaster from @thelungbrewery this joose is epic

Attachments

• 20160201_171216.jpg
    20160201_171216.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 56
Not strictly speaking vape mail more 'vape collect'.
A shiny Cubis tank and 5 clapton 1.5ohm coil heads.

IMG_2069.jpg

The reason the Cubis tank is in bits and pieces (now there's a good song tittle :D) is because it is new and I like to rinse it out before I use it.

Dave

b27571f4189f5fcdf5effd32a1b3ad5b.jpg

The griffin rta and evic arrived today...smiles For days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not strictly speaking vape mail more 'vape collect'.
A shiny Cubis tank and 5 clapton 1.5ohm coil heads.

View attachment 44602

The reason the Cubis tank is in bits and pieces (now there's a good song tittle :D) is because it is new and I like to rinse it out before I use it.

Dave
I did not even know it could be so taken apart. How do you get the air flow cover off?

I did not even know it could be so taken apart. How do you get the air flow cover off?
Hi @Andre I'll use the names given by Cubis in the manual.
The 'vent pipe' / 'mouthpiece base' just unscrews from the 'atomizer base' by unscrewing them the 'vent ring' nearly falls off as there is nothing to hold it in place. The o ring may hold it so just pull it off (a gentle pull).

Have a practice by unscrewing the 'vent pipe' / 'mouthpiece base' one turn (or so) and you will notice the 'vent ring' can be lifted up a small amount.
It is meant to come off.
Dave

That's great news! Can we look forward to some elegant looking droppers?

Some juice in from @Zeki Hilmi at VooDoo Vapour, #2 is a truly delicious mix and definitely one of my favourites despite these really annoying bottles. Trying #6 and Jack the Ripper for the first time. I ordered a 6mg and a 12mg of each because I am trying to lower my nic, primarily because 12mg is getting really hard to find.

View attachment 44585 View attachment 44586

Agreed, #2 is awesome, I'm finally trying out #4 right now, its exactly as described, delicious :nod::inlove: Will order #6 next :D
Hate that the bottles dont have droppers though:shake:

Agreed, #2 is awesome, I'm finally trying out #4 right now, its exactly as described, delicious :nod::inlove: Will order #6 next :D
Hate that the bottles dont have droppers though:shake:
Most of the screw caps don't close properly either, they seem to want to unscrew themselves. I'm so glad that Zeki is moving over to proper droppers :)

Jack the Ripper is pretty damn awesome, it's a baked apple not tart or sour and a good helping of sweetness. The #6 smells divine, definitely blackcurrant, can't wait to try it.

I couldn't wait. So my vape mail was unpacked before my phone could take a pic.
(Everything except the rolo)
20160202_112408.jpg

Some new juices from @Sprint
Looking forward to dripping the Cloud Sauce when I get home
64648d16ba446dcc80b3a51505ae6891.jpg
73fc641628b332867e8b0cbf82f1bcba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

WP_20160202_003.jpg

This Vape Mat is incredible! I can't wait to set it up at my station at home! I'm not one to be drawn into the "does size matter" debate, but this thing is BIG!!! And the quality is like a real nice mousepad. And I got me some Voodoo Gravestone and NDP Glace à la fraise to taste as well! Thanks @Zeki Hilmi , you did an amazing job following up on special requests from a difficult customer!

View attachment 44702

This Vape Mat is incredible! I can't wait to set it up at my station at home! I'm not one to be drawn into the "does size matter" debate, but this thing is BIG!!! And the quality is like a real nice mousepad. And I got me some Voodoo Gravestone and NDP Glace à la fraise to taste as well! Thanks @Zeki Hilmi , you did an amazing job following up on special requests from a difficult customer!
Ok now I also want one! Need to go sell a liver quick

View attachment 44702

Hey stosta

Can u please describe the mat material. Is it plastic or is it that fine woven material found on gaming mouse pads.

Regardless it looks amazing. Good job zeki

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@Stosta

I was actually talking of the surface with the image on. The top surface if i can call it that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@Frostbite, this is amazing. I just received an email with the tracking number for the goblin mini I ordered.
My wife received the parcel an hour ago and I placed the order last night at about 11PM.

I am really impressed with the speedy service as I was only expecting the goblin mini tomorrow afternoon!
First time ever that the parcel arrived before the tracking number. To say I am impressed is putting it mildly.

Thanks AtomixVapes!

Back