Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I don't post Vape Mail, I just follow it as I would not match up to what some of you guys get

But this mail might actually deserve a seperate thread

Post arrive today

5adec6bea5430bb61dee60eab3c66b0b.jpg

I ripped it open
da7f0184fc9558d2e95826a5a83f1bc2.jpg

Meet Ying and Yang
The first T-Mods in Africa

082689556c190d792a99d4d3901a232b.jpg

And the leprechaun finally has some company

076a492afca985566c54b074ef984ac5.jpg

some Vape collect mail, just the Cubis, just testing it on a mech, looks great but with the 1.5 ohm clapton it would fire a 11.2W, so probably going on something else.
vape mail.jpg

@Frostbite, this is amazing. I just received an email with the tracking number for the goblin mini I ordered.
My wife received the parcel an hour ago and I placed the order last night at about 11PM.

I am really impressed with the speedy service as I was only expecting the goblin mini tomorrow afternoon!
First time ever that the parcel arrived before the tracking number. To say I am impressed is putting it mildly.

Thanks AtomixVapes!
And here is the vape mail.
I got home and my wife is so excited because I got vape mail.
Thank @Frostbite .
2016-02-02 19.15.27.jpg

I don't post Vape Mail, I just follow it as I would not match up to what some of you guys get

But this mail might actually deserve a seperate thread

Post arrive today

5adec6bea5430bb61dee60eab3c66b0b.jpg

I ripped it open
da7f0184fc9558d2e95826a5a83f1bc2.jpg

Meet Ying and Yang
The first T-Mods in Africa

082689556c190d792a99d4d3901a232b.jpg

And the leprechaun finally has some company

076a492afca985566c54b074ef984ac5.jpg
Stunning. Congrats.

Hahahahahah yep :p I bought it all! Can you blame me?? :p

:D Not at all, got to thank you! It was your review that got me to try it out. Still have to try the Strawnana. Also getting some samples of a new flavour, no idea what it is going to be, but excited to try it out going by his other juices!

:D Not at all, got to thank you! It was your review that got me to try it out. Still have to try the Strawnana. Also getting some samples of a new flavour, no idea what it is going to be, but excited to try it out going by his other juices!
Hahahaha Do it! Im getting my samples of the new juices next month :D Weirdly as much as I really hate banana vapes, its the only one I have tasted that I wont throw away. I dont adore it, but its the best so far, aka I dont mind if my brother is vaping it and I take a pull on his mod, it wont make me naar. Same goes for the Cinadelish - I cant vape it but its the first cinamon that I dont hate out right. And I know what the new flavours are Im just under a NDA :p

Hahahaha Do it! Im getting my samples of the new juices next month :D Weirdly as much as I really hate banana vapes, its the only one I have tasted that I wont throw away. I dont adore it, but its the best so far, aka I dont mind if my brother is vaping it and I take a pull on his mod, it wont make me naar. Same goes for the Cinadelish - I cant vape it but its the first cinamon that I dont hate out right. And I know what the new flavours are Im just under a NDA :p

I would demand you tell me right now! But getting it tomorrow so can wait a bit.hehe

Something to try if you feel like it, Vanilla Blast with some added rooibos concentrate goes down a treat!

I would demand you tell me right now! But getting it tomorrow so can wait a bit.hehe

Something to try if you feel like it, Vanilla Blast with some added rooibos concentrate goes down a treat!
LOL I use it with coffee from Vapour mountain! I prefer coffee vapes over tea. Also let the Vanilla Blast rest about a month
He told me to steep the sample he gave, I put it in cupboard and forgot, a month later found it (after he reminded me) and man oh man was it good. Even tho its a vanilla - which tends to be too strong for me, after letting it steep so long it was amazing and the sample died a valiant death.

Think banana split with some strawberry syrup. It is great on low heat but even better when you build for 50w!

Mouth watering.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

A real glamour shot :p

New arrivals Goblin Mini v2 & Griffin getting the USC/Vodka treatment before use.
The amount of crud that comes off these things in the USC is quite scary :eek:

Looking forward to setting them up!

usc.jpg

Lungcandy has them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be using the one I just got for now.
When the bottom screw fill starts to annoy me ill get the v2.

Also my wife doesn't vape or smoke.

I'll be using the one I just got for now.
When the bottom screw fill starts to annoy me ill get the v2.

Also my wife doesn't vape or smoke.

The v1 is my all-time best tank for flavour, that bottom screw is a bit annoying but worth it.

Haven't had a chance to see how the v2 stacks up but def will be hanging onto my v1!

The v1 is my all-time best tank for flavour, that bottom screw is a bit annoying but worth it.

Haven't had a chance to see how the v2 stacks up but def will be hanging onto my v1!
Well the v1 looks wicked on the mini volt.
I'm quite happy.

Back