Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Mail has arrived ...o yeah ... time for some more DIY

hzmsva.jpg
Goeie donner !!!

From Vapour Mountain's special (thanks @Oupa).

7Dz7F1n.jpg

And my Cubis RBA heads from LungCandy. Love the complimentary vape bands - nice touch, thank you @Maxxis.

MIHXdzP.jpg

Truly epic. Thanks , @hands superior drip tips, my Billow V2 in all her glory, and the Nuppin.... Wow. What a great vape.DSC_0071.JPG DSC_0072.JPG

@Rob Fisher , I think my Radius atty will look awsome on that Mod.

I'm sure it would @Petrus... but Casper is now very happy because she has the authentic Manta on top with my favourite wide bore drip tip from @hands and she has a new Italian squishy bottle filled with Vapour Mountain XXX and has dual 27g micro coils and is wicked with Cotton Bacon and she is in heaven... and so am I. :D

Casper.JPG

I'm sure it would @Petrus... but Casper is now very happy because she has the authentic Manta on top with my favourite wide bore drip tip from @hands and she has a new Italian squishy bottle filled with Vapour Mountain XXX and has dual 27g micro coils and is wicked with Cotton Bacon and she is in heaven... and so am I. :D

View attachment 45618
She?? Casper was a boy...

I've been behaving very well since Vape Con, resisting all the sexy new gear hitting the selves and figured it was time to reward myself for having such good restraint...

SAM_0095_zps9wfdlagw.jpg

Last edited:
Some mail from the USA

Phenotype top airflow cap,Aeolus lite and some terrible ANML Fury.

Photo 2016-02-11, 14 19 09.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1455205584018.jpg

Thanks @Oupa

Berry Blaze
VM4
XXX

and a 10ml Tropical Ice because @Rob Fisher holds this juice in high regard.

I regret that I bought a 10ml, should have bought a 100ml Tropical Ice.
Even though I am not a menthol fan, this juice is way to good.

Last edited:
Big excitement :D
followed by pure frustration :mad:

image.jpeg

The Serpent pisses juice out of the windows and the ceramic coils in the iJust2 only produce dry hits, today wasn't my day :(

Big excitement :D
followed by pure frustration :mad:

View attachment 45718

The Serpent pisses juice out of the windows and the ceramic coils in the iJust2 only produce dry hits, today wasn't my day :(

I read another thread on the forum that the ceramic coils need to be properly primed and air removed using a syringe.

I hope you get it working as I'm keen to try the ceramic coils as well

I read another thread on the forum that the ceramic coils need to be properly primed and air removed using a syringe.

I hope you get it working as I'm keen to try the ceramic coils as well
I'm going to try that syringe trick later, I thought a good soak and a few good cold draws would do the trick but that clearly didn't work, just hope I didn't mess the coil up, they're not cheap

The Snow wolf mini from Sir Vape..mannn am i enjoying this lil 75 watt monster :)

Attachments

• untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 100
Back