Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

20160215_121353.jpg Picked up an order from Vape King this morning. Only ordered the Pistachio Ice Cream and the Ohm meter but then @Oliver Barry twisted my rubber arm and I tasted the Guava, couldn't leave it. Amazing stuff!!! Will taste the Pistachio Ice Cream tonight. Tanks Vape King and @Paulie !

Nope, its very dark, a drop of milk and a spoon of sugar was waved past the brim, nice mix for other juices though.
Legends Dean is the best, havent had the cappuccino yet so cant compare.
Sounds like the perfect cuppa!

Suppose I am one of many who gave into the hype I believe these are outselling Deadpool tickets in some parts :-D 20160215_153207.jpg

I was getting one a month regularly... but I'm such a fussy bugger when it comes to juice that it's pretty much a waste of money for me because I have yet to get one bottle of juice that I would actually buy again... there are some good juices but not suitable for me... I'm a 5 Juice only man unfortunately. I really wish I liked more juices... but at least I can buy my favourite juices half a litre at a time which is one added bonus.

Long story short... I have cancelled my subscription and this is my last box.
Remember not too long ago you only had one regular juice? At least the list is growing

Purchased the Paulie 's pistachio Ice Cream and a Guava about an hour ago from @VapeKing. I have Pistachio ice cream in my tank and haven't been this satisfied with juice since I started vaping which has not been that long but yeah I have tried a few brands, local and International and this juice is top tier! @Paulie I don't know who you are but you got magic going on here.
Nice meeting you guys @Oliver Barry and @Nibbler and thanks for the good service.

Remember not too long ago you only had one regular juice? At least the list is growing

It is indeed @ET! Wow I have more than 10 Juices in my rotation. :rock:

Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice
Vapour Mountain XXX
Vapour Mountain Menthol Ice
Porcupine Rock Coconut
Foggs Milky Way
Paulie's Pistachio Ice Cream
Cuttwood Unicorn Milk
Cuttwood Mega Melons
Time Bomb TNT Ice
Hazeworks Scream
Vaponaute Under the Sea
Thenancara Antarctica

Today would have been a record for me in terms of vape mails.
Two RM2's arrive from @Raslin,thank you.
A rolo and batteries and other stuff from @omarvds (not many posts on the forum but a pleasure to deal with) thanks.
Lastly couriers arrive with my menthol juice from @Oupa,but alas they only have the waybill and no parcel in the van.Then they try and blame it on VM:blah::blah:...........jeez:censored::censored:
IMG_1677.jpg

Today would have been a record for me in terms of vape mails.
Two RM2's arrive from @Raslin,thank you.
A rolo and batteries and other stuff from @omarvds (not many posts on the forum but a pleasure to deal with) thanks.
Lastly couriers arrive with my menthol juice from @Oupa,but alas they only have the waybill and no parcel in the van.Then they try and blame it on VM:blah::blah:...........jeez:censored::censored:
View attachment 45983

Glutton! Very nice haul there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys and Girls, just a quick peek at the prize package received from Vapour mountain!!

Once my brother has opened up his awesome new toy we will share further pics.

Thanks @Oupa for the awesome competition and as many have said we are all winners with the amazing special you have given us. :rock:

Attachments

• 20160216_093430.jpg
    20160216_093430.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 88
The couriers found my juice:)
Let's guess the correct one :
A. They re-collected it overnight from VM, whose 'fault' it was ...
B. The driver actually remembered to take the waybill AND the package
:rolleyes:

Let's guess the correct one :
A. They re-collected it overnight from VM, whose 'fault' it was ...
B. The driver actually remembered to take the waybill AND the package
:rolleyes:

They actually brought it last night.
Apparently it was left in the depot in George and they got someone to bring it thru and drop off with the original delivery guys who then delivered it.
So not the shippers fault at all,but then I always knew that!

First vapemail for the year. Thanks
Team Vapour Mountain.

2e5d28667ca4971b6786fe7480523a6a.jpg

Back