Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

34e23082b28fd1b33c0a4d7f2f4c95d0.jpg

Top image:
Was meant to upload this yesterday but never got the chance...
This is courtesy of @vapeclub

Bottom image:
This was also meant to be uploaded yesterday... This was sent through by @SirVape

bfb07e552b88452ce2934cef9a187084.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

34e23082b28fd1b33c0a4d7f2f4c95d0.jpg

Top image:
Was meant to upload this yesterday but never got the chance...
This is courtesy of @vapeclub

Bottom image:
This was also meant to be uploaded yesterday... This was sent through by @SirVape

bfb07e552b88452ce2934cef9a187084.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Very Cool!!!! Did you forget to upload like a child might on Christmas day?

7bc2b4688174554c0ee8bc8be015b6ea.jpg

Ordered a few days ago, then I forgot to make payment. Made payment this morning only and when I got home the juice was here! That's damn great service @Oupa thanks for the XXX

697406ff1bb7e9691185d18312161649.jpg

From my favorite uncle in the vaping business, @capetocuba aka Mr Cape Cartel. Thanks for always making me feel special you're the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know it this counts as vape mail buy it was my birthday yesterday and my wife and family delivered it to me so it's sort of mail :-D
20160226_171021.jpg

Hi mAlice. Which flavors of he Mystic Nectar did you get and how are they?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi @ettiennedj

I got Fruit Fly from a previous purchase, like it a lot. Very strong fruity taste. For this run I got silkworm (peanutbutter, butterscotch and banana), as well as Lemon Squid (Lemon Meringue). Currently vaping the Lemon Squid, quite a nice blend, but it does taste a bit weird when you try and vape it at high wattages, its like yogurt. I just cant vape a yogurt at a warm/hot temperature. Overall very enjoyable.

I will have reviews on these juices in the Mystic Nectar juice review section sometime late next week if you are keen on a squizz ;)

Hi @ettiennedj

I got Fruit Fly from a previous purchase, like it a lot. Very strong fruity taste. For this run I got silkworm (peanutbutter, butterscotch and banana), as well as Lemon Squid (Lemon Meringue). Currently vaping the Lemon Squid, quite a nice blend, but it does taste a bit weird when you try and vape it at high wattages, its like yogurt. I just cant vape a yogurt at a warm/hot temperature. Overall very enjoyable.

I will have reviews on these juices in the Mystic Nectar juice review section sometime late next week if you are keen on a squizz ;)
Awesome. Like my dessert vapes so interested in any feedback on the Coffee beetle and emerald scarab.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately havent picked those up yet. Ill budget for them next month. But unicorn mushroom was pretty good when I tested it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Man... The Vapery is where salaries go to die... Thanks again to @Dirk and Co. for the awesome service!

View attachment 46798
Cheers dude! Hope the goodies bring you countless hours of happy vaping!

With all your efforts and time going into the detailed and honest reviews, I believe you should qualify for a free bottle of Unicorn Mushroom on your next visit...!
If I'm not there, just ask whoever's in the shop to confirm it with me and it's yours!

Thanks for all your feedback,

Keep well, 'till next time.. :)

Last edited:
Finally got my Cuboid, 2 Batteries and a roll of fused claptons from @Vapers Corner yesterday at the vape meet love the 10% discount i got :dance:.

You guys are awesome thanks - flippen cool spending time with like minded people. Also got some more DIY stuff from valley vapour on friday and 4 more batteries from the classifieds here. CUD was strong even before payday tomorrow, sheesh i can't wait for payday ;(

Cheers dude! Hope the goodies bring you countless hours of happy vaping!

With all your efforts and time going into the detailed and honest reviews, I believe you should qualify for a free bottle of Unicorn Mushroom on your next visit...!
If I'm not there, just ask whoever's in the shop to confirm it with me and it's yours!

Thanks for all your feedback,

Keep well, 'till next time.. :)
Oh damn! Ill be taking you up on that offer very soon!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Vape mail from atomix vape! Same day delivery ftw!

f94770bbf33bae38a8130b2e63105dae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back