Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some more DIY goodies from Valley Vapour. Now just to get rid of the flu I have .IMG_20160301_194108.jpg so I can smell and taste again

cec570a9c9f8a312ec203d4c662fa80f.jpg

My vapemail finally arrived!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

20160302_172011.jpg 20160301_171059.jpg
Awesome service from Vapers Corner and Vapour Mountain.
Finally get to try these juices :)

ml6m4j.jpg

Some goodies from @Oupa at VM - DIY stuff, cotton and XXX/Guava/Honey & Rooibos 100mls
The Cuboid sleeve from @Sir Vape is fantastic, don't bother with anything else if you have a Cuboid.

P67's hit the African Continent! Yes the all new mod from Reosmods has arrived! Dubbed the P67... small changes with big effect for such an iconic device!
P67 001.JPG

P67 005.JPG P67 099.JPG P67 100.JPG

You can have it in any color as long as it is silver.
Quick question Rob, the old reo has a saftey on/off by turning the fire button is the P67 the same? The fire button looks rather flush for that.

Got my first VapeMail from @Oupa this morning! No pic can do justice to the customer service, so none will be posted.

Thanks again, @Oupa and the rest of the team at Vapour Mountain! Can't wait to try out the famous XXX, Tropical Ice and Berry Blaze!

You can have it in any color as long as it is silver.
Quick question Rob, the old reo has a saftey on/off by turning the fire button is the P67 the same? The fire button looks rather flush for that.

The On Off switch is very different on the P67 @Robert Howes... it's now internal and is a delrin piece that slides between the battery and the positive.

P67Lock.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Thanks to Vapers Corner for an efficient delivery as always! Free shipping is a Chicken Dinner of note! :rock:

Love the little bag!
VMMarch1.jpg

Velocity Mini and some Kanthal! Free Gift is another nice touch!
VMMarch2.jpg

BF Pin fitted and New Drip tip and it's now ready to be built and put on a P67 for a test drive!
VMMarch3.jpg VMMarch4.jpg

More Vape Mail Baby! From @hands in Kokstad! :rock:

Two of my JB Mods returned after some slight interanl modifications and fixing a skew magnet I buggered up! And then two Manta's BF'ed. Some Cyclone Caps with the airhole moved to the top! And last but not least some high drip tips I asked JAcques to make smaller because they were huge when they arrived form the US!

VMMarch5.jpg
VMMarch6.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Thanks to Vapers Corner for an efficient delivery as always! Free shipping is a Chicken Dinner of note! :rock:

Love the little bag!
View attachment 47290

Velocity Mini and some Kanthal! Free Gift is another nice touch!
View attachment 47291

BF Pin fitted and New Drip tip and it's now ready to be built and put on a P67 for a test drive!
View attachment 47292 View attachment 47293
@Rob Fisher please let us know how that velo mini performs.

Its one of the bf atties ive been looking at getting.

Back