Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Need a quantum physics degree to navigate the menu (not true, I know a quantum physicist and he wouldn't be able to navigate it)... At least it looks okay... I guess... Should have stuck to Kangertech :(

Nah ......... it's a great little mod - ideal for self defense :D
:)
Dave

I decided I had too many tanks on the dancefloor, and needed to find a permanent companion for my Diablo RTA.

Most of you know my obsession for Kangertech, but my only other option for a mod for this would have been the 70W, and I just don't like the fact that it is a built in battery for some reason. I decided that I needed to spread my wings, try something new. Found the Koopor Mini at a really good price.

View attachment 47847

Buttons are real loud, and they rattle. Need a quantum physics degree to navigate the menu (not true, I know a quantum physicist and he wouldn't be able to navigate it)... At least it looks okay... I guess... Should have stuck to Kangertech :(
Don't worry about that menu. I got the big brother one, 200w plus and I got used to the menu pretty quick.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Haha! Yeah! I love those guys! I got the graphic novels for their albums and everything. If you've heard of them you would be the second person I have met who has!

Aww, dude. Now you've made me go on a nostalgia trip. Turbine Blade, Keeping Secrets and Good Apollo I and II. Gaaaah. The feels.

Haha! Yeah! I love those guys! I got the graphic novels for their albums and everything. If you've heard of them you would be the second person I have met who has!
I like their music welcome home was one of the first intros i played on my guitar.

Mr. Fisher, if you ever want to get rid of the gold subtank, please give me a shout, I have a couple of brass mods, that tank will look wicked on :rock:

He won't see your message if you don't tag him :)

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Asmodus Minikin and a Moonshot to go with it... thanks to @Oliver Barry for building me an awesome flavour build! And some 26g to do the build!
VapMailSirVape1.jpg VapMailSirVape2.jpg

Thanks to @Rooigevaar for replacing my favourite Wiener Vape Juices because I gave my last Wiener Vape juices to a convert!
Some Porcupine Rock Coconut to mix 50/50 with Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice (Thanks to Arndt who gave me a taste of his mix).
And then some emergency Milky Way because I forgot my big bottle at home and the Target Tank needed filling twice today!
VapMailSirVape3.jpg VapMailSirVape4.jpg

I love my White Snow Wolf Mini so much I bought a second Snow Wolf but this one is black this time!
VapMailSirVape5.jpg

First Quarter 2016

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 9.11.29 AM.png

Running tally:
Rolo DNA200
Rolo RX200
6 X LG HE2's
Wotofo Lush RDA
Phentoype L
Phenotype L Mini (not pictured)
Indestructible RDA
Subzero RDA
Haze Dripper Tank
Hannya RDA
Mutation X234
Baal V3
Velocity Genie
Origen Genesis V2 MK2 6ml
Aromamizer RDTA 6ml
Coilmaster V4 (I think)
Mod Heat Sink
MC Modz Chuff Cap
Kupcake Chuff Cap by District F5ve
Hand Made Liquid Mind Nylon Chuff Cap
Geekvape Avocado Genie
Vaperz Cloud VCMT 25mm
Lightening Vapes Assorted Wire
Wotofo Serpent RTA (not pictured)
Joyetech Cubis (not pictured)
Aspire Cleito (not pictured)
Aspire Triton V2 (Not pictured)
UD Zephyrus V2 (Not pictured)
OBS Crius V3 (Not Pictured)
Smok TFV4 (not Pictured)
Smok TFV4 Mini (not pictured)
Asmodus Snowolf 200W (not pictured)

Will be a fairly large juice one in 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
First Quarter 2016

View attachment 47999 View attachment 48000 View attachment 48001 View attachment 48002 View attachment 48003 View attachment 48004 View attachment 48005 View attachment 48006 View attachment 48007 View attachment 48008 View attachment 48009 View attachment 48010 View attachment 48011 View attachment 48012 View attachment 48013 View attachment 48014 View attachment 48015 View attachment 48016

View attachment 48017

Running tally:
Rolo DNA200
Rolo RX200
6 X LG HE2's
Wotofo Lush RDA
Phentoype L
Indestructible RDA
Subzero RDA
Haze Dripper Tank
Hannya RDA
Mutation X234
Baal V3
Velocity Genie
Aromamizer RDTA 6ml
Coilmaster V4 (I think)
Mod Heat Sink
MC Modz Chuff Cap
Geekvape Avocado Genie
Vaperz Cloud VCMT 25mm
Smok TFV4 (not Pictured)

Wow, you certainly take no prisoners! Enjoy.

First Quarter 2016

View attachment 47999 View attachment 48000 View attachment 48001 View attachment 48002 View attachment 48003 View attachment 48004 View attachment 48005 View attachment 48006 View attachment 48007 View attachment 48008 View attachment 48009 View attachment 48010 View attachment 48011 View attachment 48012 View attachment 48013 View attachment 48014 View attachment 48015 View attachment 48016

View attachment 48017

Running tally:
Rolo DNA200
Rolo RX200
6 X LG HE2's
Wotofo Lush RDA
Phentoype L
Indestructible RDA
Subzero RDA
Haze Dripper Tank
Hannya RDA
Mutation X234
Baal V3
Velocity Genie
Aromamizer RDTA 6ml
Coilmaster V4 (I think)
Mod Heat Sink
MC Modz Chuff Cap
Geekvape Avocado Genie
Vaperz Cloud VCMT 25mm
Smok TFV4 (not Pictured)

giphy.gif

First Quarter 2016

View attachment 48017

Running tally:
Rolo DNA200
Rolo RX200
6 X LG HE2's
Wotofo Lush RDA
Phentoype L
Indestructible RDA
Subzero RDA
Haze Dripper Tank
Hannya RDA
Mutation X234
Baal V3
Velocity Genie
Aromamizer RDTA 6ml
Coilmaster V4 (I think)
Mod Heat Sink
MC Modz Chuff Cap
Geekvape Avocado Genie
Vaperz Cloud VCMT 25mm
Smok TFV4 (not Pictured)

WOW!! What's the name of the shop gonna be? :p:D:O

Hi guys,
Been so out of touch this past week. Had 4 tests in 6 days but we made it out alive!!
Anyway, a big thanks to the guys for organising a meet and to the vendors. I managed to take a break from the books and pop in for a quick purchase and hellos. It's great to see how far Vaping in SA has come and i'm happy to be apart of it moving forward!
Thanks to @method1 for the Smackaroon I won in a comp the night before the meet. Really appreciate it and look forward to more awesome podcasts.
Then to Vapeclub for always having high nic stuff. I got the 2x MMM and Fetch in 12mg from them, Fetch didn't make the photo as it's in my car for when I forget a refill. They're always so helpful and always have a smile on their face.
Lastly to @Creamy Clouds and @Vapers Corner for making me a special 12mg bottle, it's so awesome to have this for MTL. Vapers Corner Great service, free, fast shipping and a free gift :D

IMG_0032.JPG

Hi guys,
Been so out of touch this past week. Had 4 tests in 6 days but we made it out alive!!
Anyway, a big thanks to the guys for organising a meet and to the vendors. I managed to take a break from the books and pop in for a quick purchase and hellos. It's great to see how far Vaping in SA has come and i'm happy to be apart of it moving forward!
Thanks to @method1 for the Smackaroon I won in a comp the night before the meet. Really appreciate it and look forward to more awesome podcasts.
Then to Vapeclub for always having high nic stuff. I got the 2x MMM and Fetch in 12mg from them, Fetch didn't make the photo as it's in my car for when I forget a refill. They're always so helpful and always have a smile on their face.
Lastly to @Creamy Clouds and @Vapers Corner for making me a special 12mg bottle, it's so awesome to have this for MTL. Vapers Corner Great service, free, fast shipping and a free gift :D

View attachment 48034
Enjoy the Budget Banana, I hear it is on it's way out

Back