Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

uploadfromtaptalk1457983052212.jpguploadfromtaptalk1457983062578.jpg

Got the vape mat and tweezer from Vapers Corner today! Looking lekker, if I do say so myself...

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Brooklyn has arrived home after a year of being away! :D
GregVM1.jpg GregVM2.jpg

And a surprise Bonus! Beautiful Vicious Ant display box with a VariAnt Mod but just for display because although it's authentic it has a faulty motherboard.
GregVM4.jpg GregVM5.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Coil Master Vape Mat from @Vapers Corner! The mate is huge (really nice) and the finish of the edges is better than the ones I brought in at great expense from the USA and the price of R300 including shipping makes this a fantastic buy! And also in my pack was Nichrome to try for the first time on recommendation of @Oliver Barry!
VapersCorner 001.JPG

Great Rob!
Wow, amazing how these Reos can move around and sometimes return to the original owner.
I recall we had one Reo that was on about 4 or 5 different owners and had different finishes and paint jobs. Lol.

By the way, the vape mat does look awesome
Just please tell @Oliver Barry not to get any ideas and start using that vape mat for his video tutorials on coil building because it is too busy and we won't be able to see what he is doing ;-)

Finally I have a mouse pad that I don't run out of real estate on! :p

Rob it's not vape related but if you want a GREAT mousepad you should try the Razer mousepads.

They are made out of a material substance so the mouse never sticks and the tracking is outstanding.

I think it's for gaming but I am amazed how good it is. Been using for the past few months and can't believe I didn't discover them years ago.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458033407.031948.jpg

Not sure if you can see the 'weave' in the pic above.

Rob it's not vape related but if you want a GREAT mousepad you should try the Razer mousepads.

They are made out of a material substance so the mouse never sticks and the tracking is outstanding.

I think it's for gaming but I am amazed how good it is. Been using for the past few months and can't believe I didn't discover them years ago.

View attachment 48230

Not sure if you can see the 'weave' in the pic above.

Razer is like the Kangertech of gaming gear ;)

Thanks @Stosta
Now it makes sense ;-)

Not a gamer myself - I am too scared to venture down that path....

Yeah, don't do it! That's just another financial sink-hole! But you get some seriously nice stuff!

I wonder if the boy will be upset if I re appropriate his Steel series mat........

He would, but if you really want to mess with him, buy yourself an even better one! Muhahahaha!

Vape Mail Baby! :D Two more Target Tanks to join the team... one for juice testing and the other to test temp control! :confused:
VMTargetTank 001.JPG

Lol @Rob Fisher
The Targets are taking over the Fisher vape den.
I am sure the Reos are not too charmed about all the arrivals...

My mouse pad at work.
05f6cf2f736977a7104c4dbb1c881920.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back