Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Stosta, either the coil master or voodoo juice. I kinda want both though.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Ah, well Vaper's Corner went OOS on the Coil Master mats within a day as far as I know, so you can get hold of them and try your luck with that.

The Voodoo one is done by @Zeki Hilmi of Voodoo Vapour. judging from your profile pic you have similar taste to me, but he does other designs as well...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vape-mouse-mats.t18893/

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/voodoo-vape-mouse-mats.t18641/

http://www.voodoovapour.co.za/ (No mats listed here but contact details are)

Not sure if he still does them/has stock, but he's a great guy so send him a message!

Woohoo!
Vape Mail!

Special thank you to @Vapington and @Paulie for everything. You guys are absolute legends!

efb7fb620f4ea9f8c53dff6b69838c9a.jpg

Picked up my goodies from Vape King Bel Air this morning :D

Attachments

• 20160316_101537.jpg
    20160316_101537.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 58
Vape Mail!

My dad has decided to give vaping a second try after the Twisp - setting him up with this nice little haul:
Let's see how this goes..

20160316_111045_HDR.jpg

Rob your daily vape mail makes me feel like i need a new job .
Good choice rob. Something about this flavour just does it for me. Waiting for the rest of the range to be realeased.

I tried the small sample I got at the Vape Meet and loved the Cream taste I got from it... best cream ever... but I never tasted the Strawberry which upset @TommyL no end... so I'm going to put it into a Target Tank later today and give it another go... I will still vape it even if I don't taste the strawberry because I think the Cream Taste is so authentic and awesome anyway... more later...

I tried the small sample I got at the Vape Meet and loved the Cream taste I got from it... best cream ever... but I never tasted the Strawberry which upset @TommyL no end... so I'm going to put it into a Target Tank later today and give it another go... I will still vape it even if I don't taste the strawberry because I think the Cream Taste is so authentic and awesome anyway... more later...
Nice rob.
I agree with ur thoughts on the cream, its sooo smooth. Hopefully u catch the strawberry as it just works so well with everything. Will be awaiting your thoughts rob enjoy!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

First off some vapemail from @Sir Vape 26g kanthal and SSL316, Frappe, Pomghurt, Milkyway and @Paulie Guava and Pistachio ice cream.
UD toolkit from vapeshop.

Then we have all the DIY goodies from @drew. Very excited for this mail especially :D. @drew my cart is at 30 flavours will process that one on Friday so be ready to pack again lolvape mail.jpg Vape mail 2.jpg

Not quite vapemail but rather Fetchmail ;-)

Was in the area so decided to pop in to VapeClub. @Alex kindly joined me. Last minute so thanks Alex!

My mom, Lindsay (@VapeGrrl), Alex and myself had a lekker cup of coffee and a mini vape meet.

Thanks for the hospitality Lindsay. Was a great visit and I enjoyed it.

My mom got a few juices. I decided to get this one for myself:

Wiener Vape Co Belly Rub in 12mg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458153491.284516.jpg

The reason I got this is that I was impressed with the quality of Fetch so I decided to try another juice in the range. Also I like Strawberry ;-)

Am looking forward to my second Wiener....

Last edited:
Back