Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail baby! Or should I call it "Juice mail"? :D

Thanks @drew the FA Dark Vapure is so awesome! Chucked a few drops straight into my Reo bottle and love it!

20160330_163319_resized.jpg

aa860c98327f6d99131e2d675dee9d26.jpg

Vapemail arrived today after a month at sea! Thank you @Heaven Gifts for the voucher! Now to start playing with my rda's..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I went to collect my VapeMail today, my favourite juices! It's so good to have some again, been craving the Berry Nade big time :D

Thanks for hooking me up @Mike!

Attachments

• DSC_0182.JPG
    DSC_0182.JPG
    405.3 KB · Views: 63
I just went and picked up a second Snow Wolf Mini that came yesterday.

With 2 Snow Wolf Mini’s, 2 Target tanks and 2 Avocado tanks now, this may well be the last vape mail for regulated related gear. I prefer my Reos, and they have been ignored too often far too much of the time while playing around with this gear.

swm-2.jpg

Vape pickup from @KieranD. Midst day the tank is giving me buyers remorse because I went in for the gemini tank and the Moradin was recommended. I'll be able to tell once it's done soaking. It looks like a better alternative though.
2016-03-31 18.39.51.jpg

Also for @Rob Fisher vape screwdriver set.
2016-03-31 18.31.21.jpg

Vape pickup from @KieranD. Midst day the tank is giving me buyers remorse because I went in for the gemini tank and the Moradin was recommended. I'll be able to tell once it's done soaking. It looks like a better alternative though.
View attachment 49751

Also for @Rob Fisher vape screwdriver set.
View attachment 49752
IF this screwdriver set works on a cyclone then it's a winner. I have not come across a set that is small enough to accommodate the cyclone or some of the velocity style decks I have owned. I'll update soon. About 3 ml left to a rewick.

@Christos I use a MIP/Thorpe 0.9mm driver on my 2013 Cyclones (and many other atty's), but have no idea what the newer ones use.

Back