Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

So, these last 2 weeks have killed mine & @Systematical 's budget completely :lipssealed::tearsofjoy:
20160513_192703.jpg

For starters: Mine.
-Aunthentic Vapershark Hexohm & Phenotype-L RDA
-Minikin & Griffin 22
-SMPL & Twisted Messes Squared authentic
-Taffyman, Fogg's Famous Pacific, Debbie Does Donuts
-Coilmaster V2 kit
-Alien Clapton wire

@Systematical.
-Kooper Plus 200
-Smok TVF4 Full kit
-Orion Meteorite 50ml
-Glas Glazed
-DIY juices (Litchi Ice Cream & Softserve 50ml each)
-Nitecore I2

Last edited:
Epic Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Sigelei are back with avengeance! What a beautiful mod with some great features!
213-1.jpg 213-3.jpg 213-4.jpg 213-5.jpg 213-6.jpg

Thank you @drew for making a plan and getting the Cinnamon Danish Swirl added into the order amazing service. Time for a bit of mixing IMG_20160518_193035.jpg

And so it begins... Let's hope I can make something vapable tonight

163a55488ae93867c0b597406001a0bf.jpg

Benfica. I will be killed here if not. The Porras are soccer mad. The hooting, shouting and fireworks on Sunday was crazy.

Must have been amazing to be there and see the celebrations.
For the folks in S.A when your team in Portugal wins the league (especialy Benfica) the city goes riot.
Heres a pic in the streets of Lisbon so you can see what i mean.
IMG-20160516-WA0002.jpg

Pulled the trigger :)

Thank @vapedecadence for the free juice after mixing up my order. Even called me now to ask if I got my stuff :)

2016-05-19 09.04.53.jpg 2016-05-19 09.05.09.jpg

Finally my first order from Vapour Mountain, can't believe i waited this long !

Thanks guys, so far I have tried the Tropical ice and @Rob Fisher I understand your infatuation with this juice :)

66d179d3f224b883624a84cb67381786.jpg

How do you find the pipette pump works? You get that from Valley Vapour as well?

@Andre is correct. I got them from www.BlckVapour.co.za
Last night was my fist time mixing, and I only used it once. It is great for large volumes (specifically VG) when you need to add 40grams or more, vs using 4 x 10ml loaded syringes.

I just wish they had smaller pipettes, would be great for when you make multiple juices. You can leave enough nic or pg in the smaller one's for 3 or 4 mixes.

Vape pick up from @SAVapeGear.
Always willing to assist at the drop of a hat.
Thanks @SAVapeGear.
Vaporshark DNA 200 because it's just beautiful.
Noisy cricket because of FOMO.
Now I need an Avo 22mm to fit on the noisy cricket because I'm not too interested in an RDA.
The reos take care of my RDA needs.
2016-05-19 21.58.30.jpg

Very nice @Rob Fisher feeling a little jelly right now :) and fomo is hitting me hard :) antz mods looking proper. Ive already visited the sight and know exacly how i want mine to look.
I need one of those mods.
Im starting to wonder if i realy need a spare tyre in my car? Im sure i can get a couple of bucks if i sell it :rofl:
Time to start saving up.

Last edited:
Vape pick up from @SAVapeGear.
Always willing to assist at the drop of a hat.
Thanks @SAVapeGear.
Vaporshark DNA 200 because it's just beautiful.
Noisy cricket because of FOMO.
Now I need an Avo 22mm to fit on the noisy cricket because I'm not too interested in an RDA.
The reos take care of my RDA needs.
View attachment 54857

I can see an Avo22 on the Noisy Cricket being a solid win :thumbsup:(but then the Avo's rule around here on the reg mods).

Like that you have a local made mod readily available that is also a win for all of you (like Reos are for me). It doesn't get much better than that.

And if it was a Squonker that would be an even bigger win! :p

But yes it is marvellous to vape on a South African device! :banana:

Exactly what I'm thinking. Avo :D

That's the problem with thinking about something for someone else and deciding that it just makes sense... :facepalm:

.....two NC's incoming for my two Avo22's (to free up 2 of the Snow Wolf Mini's). :rolleyes:

:giggle:

That's the problem with thinking about something for someone else and deciding that it just makes sense... :facepalm:

.....two NC's incoming for my two Avo22's (to free up 2 of the Snow Wolf Mini's). :rolleyes:

:giggle:
I have only finished 1 Avo tank and already I think it's a decent tank.
Not difficult to set up and way more convinient than a tank.
Still drinks juice like an intoxicated sailor but flavour is good and I like single coil attys.
Also looks really nice on a rolo.
2016-05-20 06.38.29.jpg

Back