Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! Not sure how @GearBest.com ships so fast comapred to Fastech... but this order took just over a month to arrive and my Fasttech orders placed 2 months ago still haven't arrived.
View attachment 59061

Think its luck of the draw Rob, mine was the opposite way around recently however I must say that Gearbest was faster 3/4 times than Fasttech.

Sir Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Melo III Mini #3, Target Mini Starter Kit, 0.9 and the new 0.6 cCells with the big juice holes!
VapeMail1.jpg VapeMail2.jpg VapeMail3.jpg

@Rob Fisher are the bottom fittings on the new ccells exactly the same as the old ones?

No they are the same as the newer cCell coils like the SS ones... not round bases but rather the cut out ones... stand by let me take a pic.

The left pic the 0.9 are on the left and the new ones on the right. On the right pics you can see the two different types of bases floating around. Both of the coils in the right pic are 0.9 cCells.
cCell 001.JPG cCell 002.JPG

Much impressed with my first order from e-Cig. My concentrates in sturdy glass bottles - a first. Labels that won't grow wings and are clearly marked for that search in the cupboard. And I got the extra mile in service. Thank you @YeOldeOke.

ViXpdwC.jpg

Much impressed with my first order from e-Cig. My concentrates in sturdy glass bottles - a first. Labels that won't grow wings and are clearly marked for that search in the cupboard. And I got the extra mile in service. Thank you @YeOldeOke.

ViXpdwC.jpg

Glass bottles ftw!

No they are the same as the newer cCell coils like the SS ones... not round bases but rather the cut out ones... stand by let me take a pic.

The left pic the 0.9 are on the left and the new ones on the right. On the right pics you can see the two different types of bases floating around. Both of the coils in the right pic are 0.9 cCells.
View attachment 59084 View attachment 59085
Do both fit the melo 3? Just want to see if the new ones will fit my Melo 2

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

And it finally arrived...thank you sirs

348116455a7aab88eeac1a7ce91e484d.jpg

Thank you for the picture on friday ,really added to the fomo,but top class service @BigGuy
760f451b2bfbcf35691f5f77d69468d9.jpg

e15fef6e8d6d14db62c2760183bed871.jpg

Not my preferred colour at first but this purple minikin is amazing lol going to have a tough time with hrh wanting to hijack it from me.

Last edited:
And it finally arrived...thank you sirs just 2 little important things missing haha but I'm sure it will get sorted soon

348116455a7aab88eeac1a7ce91e484d.jpg

Thank you for the picture on friday ,really added to the fomo,but top class service @BigGuy
760f451b2bfbcf35691f5f77d69468d9.jpg

e15fef6e8d6d14db62c2760183bed871.jpg

Not my preferred colour at first but this purple minikin is amazing lol going to have a tough time with hrh wanting to hijack it from me.

Brave man Sir.
Now i know why barney had a stroke hes missing his vape :-D
images-11.jpg

Sir Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Melo III Mini #3, Target Mini Starter Kit, 0.9 and the new 0.6 cCells with the big juice holes!

Damn! I was in Durban this past weekend and visited @Sir Vape. Didn't know they had the 0.6 ccells :( but I did pick up a few other goodies at least.

Where are the Sirs located in Durbs?
Got my folks going down for the Durban July think i should take advantage and send them to pick up some goodies :)

Back