Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Lol your small toys :-D how she vape?
So far so good!

Will be interesting to see how long the battery lasts, as its only 900mah. But I love my MTL devices and this thing is giving some great flavour and even a little cloud or two!

So I pasted this into my newbie recommendation thread but it was actually meant for here!

Here is my First ever lot of VapeMail Courtesy of Atomix vapes:

Out of those three flavours I like the Orion but it's too sweet and I can't do more than a tank at a time.
The Voodoo Sub Zero is actually the best of the lot, I thought it was sweet at first and was confused but then after a few vapes realized it was the leftover Orion making it sweet! attachFull60572
The Pangalactic Gargleblaster was a disappointment. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but the flavours just not there like the other two.

I then found out that I have another Friendly Neighbourhood Vape store less than 5Km from where I live so I stopped by to pay a visit and thanks to the helpful chap at the counter picked up these three flavours. Can't speak for the other two but I'm currently smoking the Coffee Cake and it's wonderful! I suppose it helps that I'm a bit of a coffee addict!

Thanks for the Help VapeCartel!

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-12_17-2-27.png
    upload_2016-7-12_17-2-27.png
    95 bytes · Views: 86
  • upload_2016-7-12_17-2-27.png
    upload_2016-7-12_17-2-27.png
    95 bytes · Views: 86
So I pasted this into my newbie recommendation thread but it was actually meant for here!

Here is my First ever lot of VapeMail Courtesy of Atomix vapes:

Out of those three flavours I like the Orion but it's too sweet and I can't do more than a tank at a time.
The Voodoo Sub Zero is actually the best of the lot, I thought it was sweet at first and was confused but then after a few vapes realized it was the leftover Orion making it sweet! attachFull60572
The Pangalactic Gargleblaster was a disappointment. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but the flavours just not there like the other two.

I then found out that I have another Friendly Neighbourhood Vape store less than 5Km from where I live so I stopped by to pay a visit and thanks to the helpful chap at the counter picked up these three flavours. Can't speak for the other two but I'm currently smoking the Coffee Cake and it's wonderful! I suppose it helps that I'm a bit of a coffee addict!

Thanks for the Help VapeCartel!
Glad you enjoying it :p

Back