Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail/pick up baby!

Coil master V4 coiling kit from VapeAfrica.

0959260244212b3376985d7fcfe20e02.jpg

Vape Mail .... Thanks @Sickboy77

A sample of Apple Cake juice was included with the package but unfortunately not in the pic.
@Sickboy77 called me the day after he posted to confirm if the parcel was received and if everything was in good order - now that's great service. THANKS.
2a.JPG

Last edited:
Vape Mail .... Thanks @Sickboy77

A sample of Apple Cake juice was included with the package but unfortunately not in the pic.
@Sickboy77 called me the day after he posted to confirm if the parcel was received and if everything was in good order - now that's great service. THANKS.

View attachment 61402
I just finished the last of my Apple Cake and I am a Sad Panda! Lucky I have some CID arriving tomorrow for some nomness.

Whoooo Hoooo
FASTECH
8 June to 20 July

tomorrow will be collecting my
Wotofo Tripple twisted 420 box mod and few other goodies.
so excited

Got my diy mixes today to make Rhodonite but definately like the idea of just adding VG PG and Nic. Wish the guys locally would start something like that.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
I dont think they would offer this anytime soon. They would be losing out. I would definitely buy it again though.

Decided to try my hand at a little DYI so got this little pack yesterday from Blckvapour. Thanks @Richio your service was amazing, placed the order yesterday morning and by 4 I had new toys to play with.

pic.jpg

It sucks though cause now I have to wait for juice to steep before trying it out on this, that I picked up from Vape Club a little earlier in the day too

pico.jpg

Bank account is a sad little puppy today :-(:-(:-(

As punishment for not bowing down to my omnipotence, I sent one of my staff on a quest. His goal was to venture to the beach lands, keeping himself safe from the kamikaze mobs we call taxi drivers, and return to my kingdom with an elixir that would satisfy his King, so that I may show mercy on his wretched soul!

He passed with flying colours!

CID.jpg

Thanks @Sickboy77 ! I absolutely adore the CID in these cold winter months! Will let you know how the Cereal Crunch and Screamin' Pear go down! You are awesome my friend!

As punishment for not bowing down to my omnipotence, I sent one of my staff on a quest. His goal was to venture to the beach lands, keeping himself safe from the kamikaze mobs we call taxi drivers, and return to my kingdom with an elixir that would satisfy his King, so that I may show mercy on his wretched soul!

He passed with flying colours!

View attachment 61427

Thanks @Sickboy77 ! I absolutely adore the CID in these cold winter months! Will let you know how the Cereal Crunch and Screamin' Pear go down! You are awesome my friend!
Pleasure bud, enjoy CID and looking forward to your feedback ;)

Seeing more and more of your juices! And great mentions too. When are you releasing officially as a vendor?
Sup bud, I will be releasing in the next couple weeks. Just sorting out some stuff b4 I release to any stores

Back