Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Nope! But I have to try them! Especially the Kiwichi!

And then, Peanut Butter and Banana? You have to give that a go surely? It smells really good too!!
Oh for sure! They do sound great!

Haven't even tried all the ones you sent me yet... and haven't opened my ADV juices yet... still steeping...

So many juices to still try out!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh for sure! They do sound great!

Haven't even tried all the ones you sent me yet... and haven't opened my ADV juices yet... still steeping...

So many juices to still try out!

The longer those ADV juices steep the better, so if you can hold out then you're in for a treat.

There really are an insane amount of juices. I wanted to try them all at one stage, but they come out faster then my account refreshes :-D

The longer those ADV juices steep the better, so if you can hold out then you're in for a treat.

There really are an insane amount of juices. I wanted to try them all at one stage, but they come out faster then my account refreshes :-D
I share your pain!

7a19d0cdb5b7a08c0b8c28a45710c370.jpg

Vape cotton fresh from China. Apparently R100 of cotton = vape forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A small package....
But a goodie!!
Some 30A Batts so I can build a little lower

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 67
my Dovpo st200 finall arrived from germany vaping it like a beast tonight

Attachments

• IMG-20170227-WA0028.jpeg
    IMG-20170227-WA0028.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 75
And finally I get 1, Hopefully I will have some time later to do a build. But it looks like a winner. Comfort in the hand tooIMG_1298.JPG

Some vape mail after waiting a week to finally get back home. Thanks @Cobrali for the Doode, can't wait to throw a fat airy build in there. Also the treated LP Goon from The Sirs is looking beautiful, just a tad disappointed as I found some tiny scratches on the one side maybe from handling from the heat treatment.. :( Still looks good though.

20170302_183444.jpg 20170303_104558.jpg 20170303_104607.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Italy and France deliveries today! Polished Bell Cap for the Hadaly from France and a new Bridge that uses EUC ceramic coils for the Billet Box from Italy!
HadalyBellCap.JPG MF Billet Bridge 1.jpg

A really special vapemail this one! A touch of class from a top bloke @Throat Punch this mod is something special and needed a nice new dripper to go with it! Thanks a lot bud truly top service... loving how it looks with my petri rta
View attachment 86995 View attachment 86996 View attachment 86997 View attachment 86998 View attachment 86999 View attachment 87000

You are more than welcome @Scouse45. Looking forward to delivering more great gear to you in future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back