Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Highly keen for a skyline vs kayfun v5 opinion

Me too @Schnappie
I will be comparing the Skyline to the Kayfun V5, the Lemo1 and the Subtank Mini
Am excited myself to see how they compare
But it will take some time - and probably quite a bit of tweaking to get the Skyline humming right - or maybe not...

Me too @Schnappie
I will be comparing the Skyline to the Kayfun V5, the Lemo1 and the Subtank Mini
But it will take some time - and probably quite a bit of tweaking to get the Skyline humming right - or maybe not...
That sounds like one epic showdown! And hard work! But can't wait

Me too @Schnappie
I think they are both unique and serve a purpose. The skyline imho is the winner of the looks and built quality.
Skyline also wins the flavour department but in the Kayfuns defence I use a juice in there wich is perfect but has horrible noted everywhere else except the kayfun.

Vape Mail Baby! Parcel from the USA! Drip tips for the Armor V1, Some more DNV Glass replacements for the Boro Tank and two more Wapari Nano to join the family! Boom!
VMChris1.jpg VMChris3.jpg VMChris4.jpg

Normal restock for my current ADV

Excellent service as always from
@DizZa
@Erica_TFM

c6a0c216cb4ce32bcda2beba655f0fa4.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

What recipe? Strawberry absinthe sounds like an interesting combo

What? There is other ex Witbankers on the forum? :eek: thought its just me

And ... they have a vape shop!?!?

To be honest I thought its gonna be twisp juices and other funky "Made in China keep in cool dry place" devices...Quite impressed,international liquids,plenty local stuff and clued up personnel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape mail us and China . Had to give the sxk insider a go and finally the black rig arrived.

78225e6b46886c98096a9bfc5c5a1e09.jpg
1be04cd61695c379dcd23d7aea374ffa.jpg

Only noticed after having a look at everything but I made my noisy V1 safer and at the same time got something just as dangerous as the standard noisy - yes I know ohms law but it still scares the crap out of me. Stacked v3, upgraded silver pin and Rougneck v3 completed

a1f2396c924f703cd2eeacf6ace14db1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse my ignorance but do you use the rope wick like you would use cotton?

This is woven ceramic wick (Ready X Wick) that the proper tension for each size of it available dictates the coil diameter +/- that each size is "screwed" into. This is 4mm RxW, I also have 3mm and 2mm sizes.

If I remember rightly it's a ceramic wick that you can't export out of the US because it's used for packaging missiles or something like that.

https://vapepour.com/readyxwick.html

I think the wording is that it has military applications or similar. It can't be exported out of the US. $750K-$1M fine for doing so, and a stay in the Iron Hilton may go along with it.

I think the wording is that it has military applications or similar. It can't be exported out of the US. $750K-$1M fine for doing so, and a stay in the Iron Hilton may go along with it.

Jeez talk about HE wicks

Jeez talk about HE wicks

I don't know whether they are HE's or SHE's. ;) But none of the many other kinds/brands of wicking I've ever tried in over 4 years vaping can match them for flavor.

Back